Rate this topic

DarthMelvin

14 minutes ago, AngryElf said:

Lewt 

AV 

BJ

LL

Early reads^^

If LL turns up scum then one of BJ and AV is probably scum as well with someone like SS or Deeny, or one of the slankers. If not, then there are probably multiple scum in the slankers group.

Your rasta colour coding is no match for the truth, scumlord.

I am town and proud! Your bunk associations are meaningless drivel. The only associations to my green flip will be the fools on my wagon. They will either be useless stupid town, or wolves!

Now eat my butt midget, I called you scum long before you drooled your stupid narrative across my phone screen.

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, LeafsfanV said:

Who are the slankers? I'm not asking due to intent to slank, I just don't want to do the work.

Qwags, NMB and MR. Falc and BJ haven't been as active as I remember but I wouldn't call them slankers. I don't have the cred to talk to deen or AV about their post frequencies :lol:

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, AngryElf said:

Lewt 

AV 

BJ

LL

Early reads^^

If LL turns up scum then one of BJ and AV is probably scum as well with someone like SS or Deeny, or one of the slankers. If not, then there are probably multiple scum in the slankers group.

What are you talking about? I’m hoping LL is scum 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Your rasta colour coding is no match for the truth, scumlord.

I am town and proud! Your bunk associations are meaningless drivel. The only associations to my green flip will be the fools on my wagon. They will either be useless stupid town, or wolves!

Now eat my butt midget, I called you scum long before you drooled your stupid narrative across my phone screen.

Could very much be true but I don't know if I see it being the case. If I am wrong, then I'm sorry for pushing this the way that I have been. Hate cutting someone's game short when they don't deserve it. 

Besides if the other townies base their votes on a uni student who hasn't played in two years then that's their fault ;) 

• Like 2