The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Star Wars - Redemption (Game Over - Town Wins!)

Rate this topic

Blue Jay 22

15 hours ago, Linear_Molecule said:

Reading through the NIK and Lewt chat, I’m siding more with lewt on the majority of posts. Nik and Ruby on my radar for Sure

Vote NIK

After reading back a bit. There are many mirroring factors in this game. I feel that with NiK and Lewt there is scum there. or they are both scum. I never looked at rubys posts, he never stood out to me. 

But when I see posts like this, it's a slight pocket imo. When I read back on lewt and niks posts, its a lot he sed she sed. To me its who the most defensive that will be lynched. Take LL for instance, when he is sussed early in the game, he gets very agitated. and players tend to view that as scummy. yet there he is...sleeping with the fishes. 

The way this post reads...is "Yeah you could be right...but remember this is your idea not mine"

Star Wars Jedi GIF by Paramount+

1 hour ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

R2 Vote Count:

NIK (3) - Qwags, RubySausage, LinearMolecule

Ruby (3) - Boknows, SS, Lewitelli

SS (2) -  Tanev, DarthMelvin

Lewtitelli (2) - NIK, Lewt

No Votes (1) - Time Lord

You’ve got me voting for myself when it should be Falc :)

• Like 1
8 hours ago, DarthMelvin said:

After reading back a bit. There are many mirroring factors in this game. I feel that with NiK and Lewt there is scum there. or they are both scum. I never looked at rubys posts, he never stood out to me. 

If Ruby flips red DM is mafia. Pretty sure he doesn't throw his teammates under the bus, like ever.

• Cheers 1
1 minute ago, naslund.is.king said:

Dm won't look good. But his vote on SS I kinda like 

Yeah, I still wouldn't mind seeing SS voted out. He hasn't really done anything to redeem himself from the awkward entrance. I still think that Ruby should be our number one priority.

I also want to see more from Falcon

Just now, BoKnows said:

Yeah, I still wouldn't mind seeing SS voted out. He hasn't really done anything to redeem himself from the awkward entrance. I still think that Ruby should be our number one priority.

I also want to see more from Falcon

you are the first person to actually point this out.

ive been waiting this one out but ss was busy before nf and the mk was on lucky. The thing that worries me the most is we have got like 2 posts since then. When I step out of my tunnel this is what im thinking about 

it was between ss and Av and it was busy and everyone showed up

6 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

you are the first person to actually point this out.

ive been waiting this one out but ss was busy before nf and the mk was on lucky. The thing that worries me the most is we have got like 2 posts since then. When I step out of my tunnel this is what im thinking about 

it was between ss and Av and it was busy and everyone showed up

What do you mean by this?