The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Minnesota Wild | Mar. 24, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

On 3/24/2022 at 9:05 PM, Smashian Kassian said:

Worst officiated game of the season AINEC.

F***ing infuriating. Hughes hauled down clear as day no call. Pettersson hooked down & Player Name Ek scores. Horvat slashed in the face, responds, & we get the penalty. Demko hacked countless times & nothing (and you can't do anything or they call retaliation, as we saw)

So frustrating. And of course Dallas get outshot like 50-15 & wins. The hockey gods just hate us.

F*** Minnesota. 

I thought I was going &^@#ing mad having just watched this game and nobody else literally saying a peep about how bad that reffing was. 

I haven't seen reffing that bad in about 7 years. 

• Vintage 1

Just now, MikeyD said:

I thought I was going &^@#ing mad having just watched this game and nobody else literally saying a peep about how bad that reffing was. 

I haven't seen reffing that bad in about 7 years. 

I was ripping my hair out. The first call on Richardson was insanity given how they were letting things go. Then they allow Minnesota to take liberties all night.

Minnesota dictated to the refs how the game was going to go, they allowed it, then it gets to the point where the refs don't want to call anything (even legitimate penalties) out of fear of "deciding the game". Just look at the obvious trip on Hughes late.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Smashian Kassian said:

I was ripping my hair out. The first call on Richardson was insanity given how they were letting things go. Then they allow Minnesota to take liberties all night.

Minnesota dictated to the refs how the game was going to go, they allowed it, then it gets to the point where the refs don't want to call anything (even legitimate penalties) out of fear of "deciding the game". Just look at the obvious trip on Hughes late.

I pissed my wife off from yelling at the tv and now I have to go grab groceries with her. 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, MikeyD said:

I pissed my wife off from yelling at the tv and now I have to go grab groceries with her. 

question the price of everything she puts in the cart, she'll never ask you to come along again 

• Vintage 1

Random arguing with J-23

Can't remember why, but by the time I found this, I couldn't find my big angry super-correct post.

So, take this everybody.

Wait, he was on me about "I had said we did not have to trade Motte" we could have Richie and TM...

Then for some reason, I had to slam this Inch in...

Oh well, better not prep a GDT tonight...