The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Elon Musk Officially Purchases Twitter, Takes Company Private

7 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

It's their time to waste. Elon is the richest man on the planet that says and does very impactful things all the time.

Recently a Zuck just made big news. AOC made a comment and a poster decided to call her dumb for once being a bartender. That is what we have been talking mostly about today.

But you come in a call people pitiful and obsessed but make no mention of the discriminitory poster. 

You pick and choose. And you know it. 

If people already criticized the poor post and the poster acknowledged it, it doesn't serve much purpose for me to chime in about it now.

Strange mentality to expect that.

Just now, Master Mind said:

If people already criticized the poor post and the poster acknowledged it, it doesn't serve much purpose for me to chime in about it now.

Why not? It's relevant current events. Do you not like current events?

Strange mentality to try and bury current events.

• Cheers 1

Just now, Master Mind said:

Almost as strange as accusing people posting on a message board of being obsessed just for adding to the conversation, no? 

2 minutes ago, The Lock said:

That's fine if that's what you think, but you're arguably equally obsessed with what you seem to think is obsessed.

What if this IS enjoyable for others? Perhaps the next time you bring a topic up other aren't interested in they should call you out too? Is that justified? What would make it different than what you're doing now?

Don't think I've kept up with this thread since Christmas. Seems fairly different from those following during that timespan.

If people find it enjoyable to follow those they hate, then that's a woozy.

4 minutes ago, The Lock said:

Why not? It's relevant current events. Do you not like current events?

Strange mentality to try and bury current events.

?

This was in regards to not commenting about the bartending post. It's strange to expect everyone to chime in on every post, especially after it's been dealt with.

4 minutes ago, Master Mind said:

Calling my mentallity strange doesn't help the point I made about you.

You're predictable.  

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, Master Mind said:

Don't think I've kept up with this thread since Christmas. Seems fairly different from those following during that timespan.

?

This was in regards to not commenting about the bartending post. It's strange to expect everyone to chime in on every post, especially after it's been dealt with.

Again ok, gatekeeper. 

3 minutes ago, Master Mind said:

?

Guess what. You don't have to keep up with it. Doesn't mean you should badger people when you see it's still active. I'll be honest, it just makes you look like a stuck-up. This doesn't make you look good nor does it make you look justified. It's a false crusade.

Just let people enjoy the conversation dude. You don't have to be a part of it. It's not hard to do.

In fact, I challenge you to leave this conversation and let people converse.

Edited by The Lock
  • Cheers 2

Just now, The Lock said:

Guess what. You don't have to keep up with it. Doesn't mean you should badger people when you see it's still active. I'll be honest, it just makes you look like a stuck-up. This doesn't make you look good nor does it make you look justified. It's a false crusade.

Just let people enjoy the conversation dude. You don't have to be a part of it. It's not hard to do.

Soon he’ll move to playing victim too. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, The Lock said:

Maybe he'll accept the challenge I added in the end. Couldn't edit in time. lol

Pretty sure he blocked me for calling him out on similar bs before. For someone who is so quick to name call he sure is quick to hide. Typical bully. 

• Huggy Bear 2

17 minutes ago, The Lock said:

In fact, I challenge you to leave this conversation and let people converse.

A challenge? That's more of a tiktok thing I hear.

I don't plan on visiting this thread again for some time after today

It was a little surprising to see the activity in the thread, especially after seeing so many complaints early on about Elon's fans being obsessed with him. Couldn't resist pointing out the irony.

But I'm sure someone will reply with some nonsense that I'm being obsessed for chiming in after several months :lol:

2 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

You're not being intellectually honest. 

And, I really do think you know it. 

Some of what I say is tongue in cheek.

But I truthfully don't believe the bartending comment held a valid point about me, as I've explained. If you're referring to something else, feel free to let me know.

1 minute ago, Master Mind said:

It was a little surprising to see the activity in the thread, especially after seeing so many complaints early on about Elon's fans being obsessed with him. Couldn't resist pointing out the irony.

But I'm sure someone will reply with some nonsense that I'm being obsessed for chiming in after several months :lol:

You’re the only one throwing obsessed around. Good self own though. 

10 minutes ago, Master Mind said:

It's not about you chiming in after several months. It's that you're badgering people for posting in here when there's relevant recent events happening regarding it.

Perhaps you should catch up on your recent events as well as this thread? Also, don't bother to claim you don't care about that, because clearly you do; otherwise, you wouldn't have posted in this thread today calling other people obsessed. ;)

You can literally state your opinion about the matter without throwing other people into the dirt you know.

My challenge still stands despite your attempt to dodge it.

Edited by The Lock
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1