The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Elon Musk Officially Purchases Twitter, Takes Company Private

2 minutes ago, thedestroyerofworlds said:

So how many hours or days does one have to wait for it to not violate this "new" TOS that results in insta bans?   One would love to know there Elon.

I'm sure if your child was in a vehicle that was being followed by a guy in another vehicle wearing a face mask and a balaclava you would probably do everything in your power to try and keep your child safe...

• There it is 1

Just now, StanleyCupOneDay said:

Elias will defend Musk to the death. He can do no wrong in his eyes.

I can see that.

The literal rule is right there.  Like ROGHT there but it takes a lot of time to move those goal posts around while carrying on the fake moniker nonsense

• Cheers 1

Just now, Elias Pettersson said:

I'm sure if your child was in a vehicle that was being followed by a guy in another vehicle wearing a face mask and a balaclava you would probably do everything in your power to try and keep your child safe...

By banning literally dozens of individuals who literally did nothing to harm him or his child or threaten them in any way shape or form.

Got it.

Competitors, people posting videos of him getting laughed at, jeered or are critical of him and reporters who have posted less than glowing interviews with him getting banned from his platform en masse is protecting his child

• Cheers 2

Just now, StanleyCupOneDay said:

Elias will defend Musk to the death. He can do no wrong in his eyes.

How many people earn pay-checks working for Musk’s companies?  Seems like his companies are dying.  That will negatively impact a lot of people who rely on those jobs.  He needs to get off the Internet.  

I hope your child is never in a car and being followed by a stranger wearing a face mask and a balaclava.  God only knows what you would do to that person...

I hope you don't throw your shoulder out with that ridiculous reach my dude.  You are apparently the only good player on the team so....

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, nuckin_futz said:

So if i take a screen shot of the World Cup final on Sunday and immediately tweet it do I get suspended for doxxing Kylian Mbappe?

You saw the TOS my dude.  Posting anyone without their consent ;) 

image.thumb.png.a0590cdeefa0a973a37ae3864add58ab.png

Edited by Warhippy
  • Cheers 1
  • There it is 1

2 minutes ago, StanleyCupOneDay said:

That’s the smartest thing he could do, so he definitely won’t do it.

Musk is being selfish.  Lots of people rely on those jobs.  He’s going to bankrupt his companies and that hurts those employees.  He will still be rich, but they will suffer. 

Edited by Alflives

I broke my shoulder 4 years ago, so I wouldn't want to go through that rehab again to be honest...

Ruptured my biceps tendon, I know the feeling.

but my dude, this is an odd fight to take up.  This clamp down after literally writing these rules out of nowhere is beyond transparent

• Cheers 2
  • Huggy Bear 1

3 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

When Musk took over Twitter he re-instated 62000 banned accounts without scrutiny and gutted CSAM (Child Sexual Abuse Material) staff down to one person. I’m sure if my child or yours was being harassed/sexualized/attacked online we would do everything in our power to keep them safe.
Be consistent.

• Thanks 2
  • Cheers 1

Just now, King Heffy said:

Tesla's board will likely have no choice but to force him out as CEO.

Even if they do that it sounds like their cars and trucks are crap anyway.  Just took advantage of the whole “green wave”.  Now that those people who buy “green” see Musk in a negative way their blinders are off and realize they own crap.  Tesla is dead, and Twitter is soon to follow.  Musk will soon be forgotten.