The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2022-2023 Season Ticket Thread

Rate this topic

WalkWithElias

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/2/2022 at 11:50 PM, WalkWithElias said:

Loooks like tickets are in our accounts 

Have you or anyone else have this issue of downloading tickets to your wallet but then a few days later the tickets you downloaded disappear? I have had to download these twice already and yet they continue to vanish out of my wallet. Unsure if it’s just me and wondering if anyone else is having digital wallet glitches when you download the tickets to your wallet. 

I’m all for making things more convenient and saving trees but in this case I wish after I purchase my tickets that you have the option to print your tickets rather than run into these issues that shouldn’t be an issue. I hope this isn’t happening to others or it will cause longer lineups at the gates when people realize that their tickets are no longer in their wallet having to download them again… on their data when it should be in there already:picard:3E510BE7-63DB-42EF-89A2-79015EBD1F91.jpeg.dbfc341295c818c07d83829d3eb94c31.jpeg

C3FB6BF2-06A4-443A-9086-1314366CA3A4.jpeg

Edited by EP Phone Home
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, EP Phone Home said:

Have you or anyone else have this issue of downloading tickets to your wallet but then a few days later the tickets you downloaded disappear? I have had to download these twice already and yet they continue to vanish out of my wallet. Unsure if it’s just me and wondering if anyone else is having digital wallet glitches when you download the tickets to your wallet. 

I’m all for making things more convenient and saving trees but in this case I wish after I purchase my tickets that you have the option to print your tickets rather than run into these issues that shouldn’t be an issue. I hope this isn’t happening to others or it will cause longer lineups at the gates when people realize that their tickets are no longer in their wallet having to download them again… on their data when it should be in there already:picard:3E510BE7-63DB-42EF-89A2-79015EBD1F91.jpeg.dbfc341295c818c07d83829d3eb94c31.jpeg

C3FB6BF2-06A4-443A-9086-1314366CA3A4.jpeg

I never had a problem at all downloading to apple wallet , but I really do miss hard copy tickets 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

Is anyone else having issues with Ticket Exchange?  Or it just me.... again.

I am trying to access it by desktop.  Perhaps mobile is working better?  I have tried Chrome and Firefox.  When I try to access My Listings, I get the message:  "Some active listings are currently not available to display. Please try again."

And zero listings appear even though I have posted tickets for all the games I wish to sell.  This has been happening for days now.

Edited by SerenityNow
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, WalkWithElias said:

Looks like my account rep is moving on, sucks cause that’s the best rep I’ve ever had while being a member 

You must have had the same rep I did.  This is the second time I've had an awesome rep ... only to have her move on.  I hope it's not back to the revolving door of short term reps.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, MunKay said:

Quick question, what would the face value of preseason tickets be? I know the value of per game when I got my season tickets but not sure if that includes preseason. 

Section 108 Club, full season membership. 

I got an email on aug 24 outlining the pricing including preseason

• Like 1

23 hours ago, bt116 said:

Silly question but did anyone receive that gift card via mail yet?

You mean the one that gives your own money back to you so you're forced to buy overpriced "stuff" at the games at Stratospheric profit levels for THEM?   (What a gimmick LOL!!!!)

Edited by RU SERIOUS
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, MunKay said:

Quick question, what would the face value of preseason tickets be? I know the value of per game when I got my season tickets but not sure if that includes preseason. 

Section 108 Club, full season membership. 

Pre-season tickets are in every pkg and good luck trying to sell them.    Usually the best you'll get is 35-40% of face value.  I ended up giving away about half my pre-season tickets over the past 20+ years and a couple of years couldn't even give them away if they were weekday games and/or against no-name teams.     It always p'd me off that the canucks would force those into our season tickets package.  Instead they should have discounted those and given many away for free to minor hockey groups, schools and other dis-advantaged groups and individuals to give others a chance to see the games and develop new fans - and not P1ss off Season ticket holders who despise being stuck with those games!    Lost opportunity on the canucks and another reason I finally cancelled my season tickets after alomost a quarter century!

• Like 1

On 9/26/2022 at 12:44 PM, RU SERIOUS said:

Pre-season tickets are in every pkg and good luck trying to sell them.    Usually the best you'll get is 35-40% of face value.  I ended up giving away about half my pre-season tickets over the past 20+ years and a couple of years couldn't even give them away if they were weekday games and/or against no-name teams.     It always p'd me off that the canucks would force those into our season tickets package.  Instead they should have discounted those and given many away for free to minor hockey groups, schools and other dis-advantaged groups and individuals to give others a chance to see the games and develop new fans - and not P1ss off Season ticket holders who despise being stuck with those games!    Lost opportunity on the canucks and another reason I finally cancelled my season tickets after alomost a quarter century!

I’m getting to a point where if the team doesn’t improve in a few years I’m on my way out as a full STH , especially with everything going up in price at concessions, water shouldn’t cost $6…. , if we don’t get our custom member benefits this year or don’t hear anything about it that will kinda draw the line

• Like 2
  • Huggy Bear 1