The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks vs Kraken Tuesday, Apr. 26/22 @ 7:00 pm PT

Rate this topic

-DLC-

It makes 0 sense for a goalie in AHL to come out and look like a Vezina candidate. There is a reason why he is in the AHL how the hek is Martin doing this? As a fan I still don't trust in AHL goalies, rather pay a veteran to be a backup is the safer route.

Edited by CanuckRookieFan

Sutter starting’ to look more & more like Kopitar…

You can hear the pain & the longing that he has to be back out on the ice playing meaningful games with his very valiant ‘mates,…& making a difference out there. 

I hear him. What a honourable Canuck! Just like Manny Maholtra, he’s got an abundance of character & leadership, that more players should properly witness & tap. Hugs, love & prayers for  Sutsy from all of us in Canucks’ Nation! 

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 2

1 minute ago, CanuckRookieFan said:

It makes 0 sense for a goalie in AHL to come out and look like a Vezina candidate. There is a reason why he is in the AHL how the hek is Martin doing this? As a fan I still don't trust in AHL goalies, rather pay a veteran to be a backup is the safer route.

wat

• Huggy Bear 1

13 minutes ago, HKSR said:

If you were Gary Bettman, what would you do?  Get that game to OT and have VGK win.  That's the best case scenario for Bettman.

If Sutherland & O’Halloran are there…they’d be trying to make it so. 

Edited by viking mama