The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[CDF] Colorado Avalanche (C1) vs. St. Louis Blues (C3) | Avalanche win series 4-2

Rate this topic

2022 Stanley Cup Playoffs | Round 2  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Avalanche in 4
    • Avalanche in 5
    • Avalanche in 6
    • Avalanche in 7
    • Blues in 4
    • Blues in 5
    • Blues in 6
    • Blues in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/20/2022 at 01:30 AM

2 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Kadri is just one example. What about Burrows and Kesler? Those are another great examples of getting under the opponent’s skin without being “pushy” and exactly why made it to the SCF IN 2011. We are missing that on the Canucks.

I'm talking Kadri specifically. He's unhinged and dirty...there's a difference. His who me face is pathetic.

Anyhow, you can support him but I certainly won't.

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

Kadri is just one example. What about Burrows and Kesler? Those are another great examples of getting under the opponent’s skin without being “pushy” and exactly why made it to the SCF IN 2011. We are missing that on the Canucks.

A final,  but not a Cup.

…. and yet people have a hate on for Kane and he plays just mean when he needs to.. 

no problems on the ice.

nothing like the rats who could care about another players health and welfare.

2 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

Kadri is gonna score the hat trick game winner to send the entire city in to a frenzy causing him to spend the night in the basement of the arena for fear of his existence. 

He can just tweet out a throat slash.

• Huggy Bear 1

Just now, -DLC- said:

I'm talking Kadri. He's unhinged and dirty...there's a difference.

I’m not “supporting” him. My point is you need those players on your team that play that kind of style in order to be successful. Kadri is that player for the Avalanche.

• Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

I'd take Kadri on this team in a heartbeat if we trade Miller for futures.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Besides, Burr and Kes's game changed a whole lot over time.

We made it to the finals for a lot of reasons, not because of that crap.

• Cheers 1

Just now, -Vintage Canuck- said:

I’m not “supporting” him. My point is you need those players on your team that play that kind of style in order to be successful. Kadri is that player for the Avalanche.

If Kesler was healthy in SCF, he would have been the difference. My recollection was that he was a non factor in that series. Burr at least bit someone, no? 

That's your opinion...mine differs. They can end up suspended or in the box, which helps no one.

Kadri hasn't been successful yet. So we'll see.

2 minutes ago, -DLC- said:

I'm talking Kadri specifically. He's unhinged and dirty...there's a difference. His who me face is pathetic.

Kristen Bell Omg GIF by The Good Place

Suspend Vintage Deb ,   hit the button!

Season 6 Mask GIF by The Masked Singer

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

I'd take Kadri on this team in a heartbeat if we trade Miller for futures.

i really dislike kadri but i'd take him on the nucks for sure if we move on from miller.

edit: he's 31 though so i dunno if thats the right move.

Edited by TNucks1

1 minute ago, Jaimito said:

If Kesler was healthy in SCF, he would have been the difference. My recollection was that he was a non factor in that series. Burr at least bit someone, no? 

Kesler had exactly one good series. Like ever. People definitely have rose colored glasses when it comes to their memory of Kesler.

1 minute ago, TNucks1 said:

i really dislike kadri but i'd take him on the nucks for sure if we move on from miller.

edit: he's 31 though so i dunno if thats the right move.

Declining asset to anyone else in these boards .

Just now, JoshuaGuy said:

Kesler had exactly one good series. Like ever. People definitely have rose colored glasses when it comes to their memory of Kesler.

He was fine vs Hawks.  Burr and Kes were on the same line from time to time.   He was the depth needed after Hank, esp after Samuelsson got injured.   

• Cheers 1