The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Pirates of the Caribbean - Dead Man's Tales (Game Over - Mafia Win!)

Rate this topic

10 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Oh, thanks for checking out the Champs game! Didn't mean to just sound like a total dick there 

No probs my friend, all part of the game. 

I don't believe in coming out and stating I am town, to me that's a bit Sus. 

I just play the game and hope my fellow townies see I am not a total scumbag. 

Third game in and I am still finding it a bit hard to get a read. 

Only a few players contributing so far, makes it hard.

I really agree with SS, slankers should be taken to task.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, falcon45ca said:

My early posting was certainly described as dumb sounding, not serious, goofy, etc in Champs...like it is in pretty much every game I play

I gotta say SS, ya kinda seem like a worm on a hook here, just squirmin' & squigglin'

I’m &^@#ing Jack not gonna ‘Spare-ow’ your ass. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Ilunga said:

No probs my friend, all part of the game. 

I don't believe in coming out and stating I am town, to me that's a bit Sus. 

I just play the game and hope my fellow townies see I am not a total scumbag. 

Third game in and I am still finding it a bit hard to get a read. 

Only a few players contributing so far, makes it hard.

I really agree with SS, slankers should be taken to task.

It is never in a Town's best interest to lynch a slanker/0 poster in RD1. That's what vigs are for.

Of course slankers should not be allowed to persist for long, but RD1 Town voting off slankers is sub optimal.

I just swept Town as Maf recently and had to do very ittle work while they killed off a zero poster D1, and ML another slanker later on.

SS bringing up voting off slankers when we're barely into D1 is not towny, and his whole approach to hunting so far seems kinda all over the place...his top scum reads are active players, but he also wants us to take out the slankers early

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, falcon45ca said:

Oh?

Hey, I wonder if Porscha & LL can recently point to a game where town dug themselves into a hole by ML slanker slots...

There's a time and place for lynching slankers, but it is absolutely never RD1

*nervously sweats*

man I've lost like my last 3 maf games straight zz

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

It is never in a Town's best interest to lynch a slanker/0 poster in RD1. That's what vigs are for.

Of course slankers should not be allowed to persist for long, but RD1 Town voting off slankers is sub optimal.

I just swept Town as Maf recently and had to do very ittle work while they killed off a zero poster D1, and ML another slanker later on.

SS bringing up voting off slankers when we're barely into D1 is not towny, and his whole approach to hunting so far seems kinda all over the place...his top scum reads are active players, but he also wants us to take out the slankers early

I also find the slanker-searching response only 24 hours into the game a bit strange

• Like 2
  • Huggy Bear 1

Now you have stated this I do remember you, or someone telling me this before. 

On a serious note I have had over half a dozen serious concussions and my memory is starting to be really affected by them. 

• Like 1
  • Huggy Bear 1
22 minutes ago, Porscha said:

I also find the slanker-searching response only 24 hours into the game a bit strange

To be fair to me, I say it every game because these scallywags and rapscallions never pay heed until it’s too late, and then town walks the plank in LYLO. 

I am not kidding when I say that I say it every. single. game. 

Get rid of the bloody slankers. It’s maf strategy to let town eat ourselves until they ‘decide’ to join in and &^@# us all with their new and counter narratives. 

I feel like I’m the last sane person in crazy town. 

image.gif.b3b7009d9462de049892dc5791837985.gif

• Like 2

Whoever the Sherrif is, investigate me first. At least you can eliminate me and work on someone else that town isn’t going to gangbang up on. 

Why the &^@# am I always the ‘bad guy’?

I’m a pretty bad guy tbh. 

Edited by Sharpshooter
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Huggy Bear 1
18 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

To be fair to me, I say it every game because these scallywags and rapscallions never pay heed until it’s too late, and then town walks the plank in LYLO. 

I am not kidding when I say that I say it every. single. game. 

Get rid of the bloody slankers. It’s maf strategy to let town eat ourselves until they ‘decide’ to join in and &^@# us all with their new and counter narratives. 

I feel like I’m the last sane person in crazy town. 

image.gif.b3b7009d9462de049892dc5791837985.gif

what's the absolute best way to deal with slankers?

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Porscha said:

what's the absolute best way to deal with slankers?

Kill them all. Sooner the better. It gets rid of ‘questionable’ townies and slanking maf trying to slank into the latter rounds without participation and without having reads done on any of their comments. 

If one signs up to play, then play. If not then walk the plank. Gives town better understanding going into the latter rounds. 

• Like 2
53 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Whoever the Sherrif is, investigate me first. At least you can eliminate me and work on someone else that town isn’t going to gangbang up on. 

Why the &^@# am I always the ‘bad guy’?

I’m a pretty bad guy tbh. 

I'm not playing. But this is SS go to move as scum

Lucky get him

• Like 2