The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Proposal islanders

1 minute ago, wildcam said:

NYI say no...Barzal 25 yrs old high end talent playing on defensive minded team.... Miller 29...Islanders Keep Barzal easy decision..

I think we say no.  Where does Barzal fit with us?  He’s not what we need.  I’d rather have 29 year old Miller.  Bigger, meaner, tough to play against, and a much better centre and player.  

2 minutes ago, Alflives said:

I think we say no.  Where does Barzal fit with us?  He’s not what we need.  I’d rather have 29 year old Miller.  Bigger, meaner, tough to play against, and a much better centre and player.  

Are you serious.. Barzal at 20 yrs old won rookie of year GP 82-- PTS 85. -- Have you ever seen Barzal play live amazing skill, speed just turned 25..

Give Barzal the green light to play offence and give him a winger look out.. 85 -90 point guy easy..

12 hours ago, wildcam said:

NYI would match any offer.. I can see NYI offering Dobson 6 yrs  X 7.3--- 7.8 million

In negations are that easy and he’s so well wanted why are they almost at point where he can be offersheet any player a team 100 percent truly values shouldn’t get to this point 

9 hours ago, Scottydzik said:

In negations are that easy and he’s so well wanted why are they almost at point where he can be offersheet any player a team 100 percent truly values shouldn’t get to this point 

Dobson 22, RD, 6'4 - last season GP 80 - G 13 -- PTS 51 ????? Oh did I mention he is a RD only 22? All 31 teams will want this player and oh he put up 51 points at 22 years old?? The NYI will match any offers sheet...

9 hours ago, gurn said:

Counter point:

Any player, that truly likes and values his team and team mates; should never get to the point of other teams being able to offer sheet him.

Well Vancouver took chance with Petey? Teams know that other team has cap room to match offer? 

Now if team is up against cap then that's a different story..

NYI  have 12 million cap space  with Dobson only key player to sign....Deal will get done for sure...Petey and Hughes took time last year..

No way NYI will let Dobson leave...Future star...