The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2022 - 23

Mike Vanderhoek

16 hours ago, Relyt Krets said:

Extension - The Seattle Kraken - Wikipedia have agreed to terms with pending RFA Taylor Raddysh

Seattle Kraken - Wikipedia - Taylor Raddysh - 4 years x $14,000,000 ($3,500,000 AAV)

Extension - The Seattle Kraken - Wikipedia have agreed to terms with pending RFA Cooper Marody

Seattle Kraken - Wikipedia - Cooper Marody - 1 year x $1,100,000

Extension - The Seattle Kraken - Wikipedia have agreed to terms with pending RFA Joshua Dunne

Seattle Kraken - Wikipedia - Joshua Dunne - 2 year x $2,200,000 ($1,100,000 AAV)

Extension - The Seattle Kraken - Wikipedia have agreed to terms with pending RFA Lucas Carlsson

Seattle Kraken - Wikipedia - Lucas Carlsson - 1 year x $1,750,000

Seattle is pleased to have re-signed four of our pending RFA's. In particular we feel Taylor Raddysh should be able to hold his roster spot in camp and we hope to see Lucas Carlsson fight for one of his own. I am happy to see Cooper Marody and Jushua Dunne will continue their development under our banner. 

Thanks to agent @Relyt Krets for the extra work put in. 

I will be evaluating the fiscal side of the house between now and the draft, and Seattle most likely will be looking to trim the depth just a little in the coming weeks. Always interested in draft picks. 

Coveted and still producing; Evgeni Malkin may be available before the draft. His L-NTC means he will go to any top six team in either Conference: 12 teams may reach out if Evgeni is the piece you are missing to go over the top next year!

Logan Stanley is also available for those seeking to bolster their D depth, as is the Rights to Mattias Janmark a solid mid player value. 

Edited by Primal Optimist

SIGNING: The Pittsburgh Penguins have re-signed Vince Dunn to a 6-year contract extension.   

small.png Vince Dunn: Six-year contract worth $48 million dollars ($8m per season) with a LNTC (player will accept a trade to a top 12 team)

• Vintage 1

49 minutes ago, ActionJax09 said:

Ahh ok. Looking to extend RFAs. Lethunder and Arby have closed up shop. I’ll contact Bob

42 minutes ago, theo5789 said:

I believe @Relyt Krets is also doing contracts

I am unfortunately behind in my negotiations and will have more to post later tonight still have several on the go.

Another tightly contested playoff round, this time against @canuck2xtreme 

Better luck next year Curt and the Jets!

Now our battle hardened Avs are off to the Western Conference Final against another tough opponent in Arizona. Good luck @Squeakand may the winner go on to crush our eventual Eastern opponent.

• Like 2
  • Vintage 1
  • There it is 1

46 minutes ago, aGENT said:

Another tightly contested playoff round, this time against @canuck2xtreme 

Better luck next year Curt and the Jets!

Now our battle hardened Avs are off to the Western Conference Final against another tough opponent in Arizona. Good luck @Squeakand may the winner go on to crush our eventual Eastern opponent.

Congratulations @aGENT on your series win!

Best of luck to everyone in the Final 4!

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1