The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2022 - 23

Mike Vanderhoek

I honestly have been largely checked out working on other projects. What I do is I keep discord open on my phone and reply to inbound messages. Check CDC a couple of times a day and just keep tabs on important dates. I check over my roster like once every 2 weeks on a day off.

I'd say I have trade convos a couple times a week. Bug people and say hi on the regular. 

@Devron 

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

3 hours ago, luckylager said:

I'm sorry. It's a trainwreck in here lately and I can't help but find it extremely entertaining.

Dont mind me. Carry on gents

People are free to join or quit as they see fit. Just a game with a solid history and will continue to move forward. No doubt.

Several GMs whom resigned were already on the hot seat for inactivity to begin with. The majority joined together and decided to leave together as acquaintances. Wish them all the best.

I don't see it as " train wrecky " haha.

@luckylager hope all is well in your World these days dude.

• Huggy Bear 2

9 minutes ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

People are free to join or quit as they see fit. Just a game with a solid history and will continue to move forward. No doubt.

Several GMs whom resigned were already on the hot seat for inactivity to begin with. The majority joined together and decided to leave together as acquaintances. Wish them all the best.

I don't see it as " train wrecky " haha.

@luckylager hope all is well in your World these days dude.

Don’t engage with Luck.

9 times out of 5 he’s just drunk. 

We always get a few drunkards around these parts tripping over their own feet. 

‘God’ knows I resemble that remark. 

Think nothing of it.