The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Extra Vanilla (Game Over - Mafia Win!)

Rate this topic

7 hours ago, Lewitelli said:

This is really simple gang, no need overcomplicating it. Of course LL as caught scum is going to counter claim and play for his life for the round, what else is he going to do?

Most of you have all been mafia at some point or another, how do you think it would go down in the DM’s if someone proposed to commit suicide essentially (albeit for NF3) by putting themselves as the fake sheriff to go after the real sheriff for a mislynch because they were scared they were going to be lynched 24 hours before NF and werent in the lead of the ongoing vote? And if I was crazy enough to do that, do you guys honestly believe there would be 3 others in this game stupid to go along with it and encourage me?

I guess only reason I can think of would be if you're trying to deep wolf with inactive teammates?

5 hours ago, Lewitelli said:

You very well may be right. Answer me this though, with no votes on me and caught scum in my pocket, what do I gain from waiting till later tonight?

you get not tunneling LL all day and being able to try and find scum mates

unless you really *need* to tunnel LL for some reason

• Cheers 1
26 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Oh yeah. Toews isn't an idiot either

The rest of yous are totally dead to me.

well now you're making me wonder if toews is an idiot since you've been trying so hard with your fake CC lmao

(dont' think toews is an idiot) but the way LL and lewt both responded to others makes it pretty obvious it's a fake CC claim. barring the actual reasons lewt could be maf, since they're a far reach, all of LL's posts have been dripping with desperation (and not the townie kind, the oh shit I got caught kind)

Vote LL