The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2022-23 Abbotsford Canucks Thread

Massive game against Calgary and whooped them, Abby finally getting ready for the playoffs with all their players back so they can get their mojo and chemistry going. Silovs is surely their top guy now, he's progressed so much over the course of the season. I wonder if we let him cook next year or bring him up to the Canucks. Better for him and Vancouver if he plays with the big boys, better for Abby if he plays 60 games and has a Demko/Wolf-like season.

Honestly right now Abbortsford look like they can do it all - score on the PP, a couple of great puck movers in Rathbone and Wolanin, Hoglander's back and they have a couple of great scoring lines, not to mention a goalie who is peaking.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

2 hours ago, DownUndaCanuck said:

Massive game against Calgary and whooped them, Abby finally getting ready for the playoffs with all their players back so they can get their mojo and chemistry going. Silovs is surely their top guy now, he's progressed so much over the course of the season. I wonder if we let him cook next year or bring him up to the Canucks. Better for him and Vancouver if he plays with the big boys, better for Abby if he plays 60 games and has a Demko/Wolf-like season.

Honestly right now Abbortsford look like they can do it all - score on the PP, a couple of great puck movers in Rathbone and Wolanin, Hoglander's back and they have a couple of great scoring lines, not to mention a goalie who is peaking.

Plus Martin has found his mojo back. 

I really do wonder if we bring Delia back and let him and Martin battle it out for backup duties.