The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks 2022 Young Stars Tourney Thread

CRAZY_4_NAZZY

1 hour ago, Devron said:

Missed it today. Only thing more important was my daughters 5th birthday.

Absolutely love what I’ve seen from the comments here 

That’s awesome! Happy birthday little one! 

I’ve got a 6 and a 4 year, and missed the game because I had solid beach day with both my little mermaids today :) 

I can’t wait to watch highlights on this one. 

So pumped for Klimovich! From what I’ve seen of him, another little thing that I really like about him is that he looks deceptively quick with his dekes and pivots too. 

• Cheers 1

59 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Nielsen is a great kid. The Giants picked him up in a mid-season trade for very talented, but pouty player (James Malm). I liked Nieler right away because he played hard and played with a lot of enthusiasm. He ran around quite a bit at first, but settled into the structure in time. He's only 5'8", but a thick 200lbs and is an NHL skater. He's worth investing some time in. With his work ethic and big personality, he could work himself into the mix with the big club someday. He needs a strong year in Abby this season where a lot more is asked of him. 

• Vintage 1

4 minutes ago, JamesB said:

4. Aman and Bains continuing to look good.  And same with  Kudryavtsev. Getting him in the 7th round and Ty Young in the 5th looks like great drafting by the Canucks.

Did you mean Arsh Bains? 

Who is (last name) Aman?

I could be totally missing something though. Apologies if I have. 

Just now, NUCKER67 said:

Might've been posed before, but: any chance Klimovich makes the Canucks this season? He would be cheap, he's got NHL size and it sounds like he's made strides this year. 

He would be a great option. I want to see him make the ‘bigs’. 4th liner or an extra forward seems appropriate. 

Too good to be in the AHL, imo. 

• Like 1