Wyatt Kalynuk | D

4 hours ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

8480293@2x.jpg

WYATT KALYNUK

D | 6' 1" | 180 lb | Vancouver Canucks

Born: April 14, 1997

Birthplace: Brandon, MB, CAN

Shoots: Left

Draft: 2017 PHI, 7th rd, 10th pk (196th overall)

Wyatt has had some good offensive seasons in the past..Will be interesting to se how he performs in Abbotsford..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah, a Benning IED. Rathbone is good going forward, but he needs to play with a guy with solid structure - like Schenn broke in Hughes, Unfortunately, Hughes still needs Schenn and Myers is just not a structured guy, and Bear is kind of an advanced form of Rathbone. I like Burroughs on either side, he strikes me as a sort of future Schenn - he'll do whatever the team requires without question or complaint, and for a young player, he plays a smart game. Brisebois has paid his dues, but is only effective on the left side, still in my mind, he is a much better seventh D than the hapless Stillman.

Of course, I only see it from the perspective of a fan, I suppose management has an entirely different perspective that is totally mysterious to me. O suppose when previous management has stuck you with fourteen million a year in ill-spent cap on defense and you can't move them, you have to play them... don't you?

Ray this isn't rocket science :lol: Managemment give up a 2nd round pick for Stillman

"We see him as a third-pairing defenceman," said Canuck general manager Patrick Allvin. "He's a character player, hard to play against and will help us with our depth."

Wrong Patrick, very wrong. I know you got rid of Dickinson you but added $1.35 fir Stillman. Dickinson was paid $2.65

Edited by Fred65
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...