The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Sat. Oct. 22, 2022 Buffalo Sabres(3-1-0) @ Vancouver Canucks(0-3-2) 7:00pm PT at Rogers Arena (HOME ICE!) HNIC SNP SN650AM

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

52 minutes ago, Chickenspear said:

Maybe they'll get distracted by the new ad on our jerseys...

You know, I've always been against ads on the uniforms, on the boards  on the ice surface or any place else I'm fine with but something's in my mind are sacred and that's one of them to me. Yeah it's all about the $ but... 

Edited by iceman64
  • Cheers 1

8 minutes ago, brilac said:

I'm baking really big cookies right now! It's too bad I don't have cookie cutters in shapes of C A N U C K S.  I've been in a baking mode all day and have been thinking about cookies!  COOKIES! 

I could charter a seaplane Rupert/ketchikan  10 min flight     Ket to  seatac 2.5 hrs. we could do cookies and tea for the last period.  

• Cheers 1

Just now, chon derry said:

I could charter a seaplane Rupert/ketchikan  10 min flight     Ket to  seatac 2.5 hrs. we could do cookies and tea for the last period.  

hahahha! you can come over to tea/coffee/wine/champagne/kombucha anytime! And test out my baking! 

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Petey Castiglione said:

Bo and Petey are the best dressed.  Their suits are always on point.  Who's the first guy?

Disagree. Bo looks like he has a belly in his.

They all look good though.

My fav is QH looking like he is doing some sort of Austin Powers move

• Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

Disagree. Bo looks like he has a belly in his.

They all look good though.

My fav is QH looking like he is doing some sort of Austin Powers move

It actually shocks me how few of those suits fit perfect. Guys make millions a year, and have to suit up for work. Those things should be fitting like well tailored gloves.

• Cheers 1

I don't know what happened here with the baking.  I followed the recipe almost exact, except for the really big scoops of cookies and the vanilla extract - I put in water instead for those 11.5 teaspoons. And extra butter too.  At least it will be one gigantic cookie for me. 

Edited by brilac

2 minutes ago, brilac said:

I don't know what happened here with the baking.  I followed the recipe almost exact, except for the really big scoops of cookies and the vanilla extract - I put in water instead for those 11.5 teaspoons. At least it will be one gigantic cookie for me. 

Hmmm.. I'm not a baker, just a taster... ;)