The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia - Vegas, Baby! GAME OVER! MAFIA WON CUZ PETEY BLEW IT BIG TIME!!!

Rate this topic

falcon45ca

6 hours ago, Aladeen said:

Hey guys I know I said this a lot before but it's time to retire from CDC mafia and CDC in general. To go to the retirement home with all the past legends dearly departed. 

My plan was to reach Canuck All Star with my posting and then hanging up the ole Aladeenis for good. A decade of mafia playing with you lot has been an honor and a privilege. 

I will work on my Dr. Who themed game and when it seems appropriate I will post a game in the future. But until then I wish you guys all the best.

I have no doubt PB is ready to take up the mantle and fill the void I am creating in my absence. 

Love each other lie as scum and think of me whenever someone posts an erection gif. 

Nothing but love and light to all of you.

Talk to you all again.

Crying

Welcome to the retirement home b

• Like 4
5 hours ago, luckylager said:

Honestly man, it was never an obvious issue. The man was a very high functioning alcoholic.

He had a good job, is a good Dad, and a great man. Was never the aggressive, piss your pants drunk .. but he drank a bottle (or a lot more) every day for like 35 years.

We're all happy he lived to beat his addiction.

thats great to hear.

• Like 2
  • falcon45ca changed the title to Mafia - Vegas, Baby! GAME OVER! MAFIA WON CUZ PETEY BLEW IT BIG TIME!!!