The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia - Vegas, Baby! GAME OVER! MAFIA WON CUZ PETEY BLEW IT BIG TIME!!!

Rate this topic

falcon45ca

Just now, Aladeen said:

Fair but now you know. I will do what I gotta do fo da W. You should notice at least that I wasn’t posting because I was sick. 

RL stuff comes into the game all the time. No one has to let it dictate their gameplay. SS told us about his father in law and Ilunga talked about his troubles with his son. RL stuff comes into the game.

Im sorry if you think less of me but I would have taken a sub or you could have just lynched me like AV suggested.

It does you are right

I'd just expect honesty when people are telling rl struggles or need help and etc that's bigger then the game. 

It's game over tho bud you know what they say about spilt milk

• Huggy Bear 1

Good game guys. I apologize town, that’s on me. I got played not by just 1 but 2 scum. I even told you guys at some point Aladeen and AV were better town players than me…maybe that should have been a red flag lol. 

Congrats @Aladeen and @AV.. Not even mad, that’s one of the better/best scum games I’ve seen. Will use this as a learning moment for my next scum game.

• Like 3
  • Huggy Bear 1

I was sick

I tested positive for covid

I thought there was a chance I would get worse

I got better slowly

I am still coughing up phlegm occasionally 

I didn’t lie about any of that. 

I would have taken a sub or you guys could have lynched me like I suggested. And AV even said to do so.

• Huggy Bear 2
Just now, Aladeen said:

I was sick

I tested positive for covid

I thought there was a chance I would get worse

I got better slowly

I am still coughing up phlegm occasionally 

I didn’t lie about any of that. 

I would have taken a sub or you guys could have lynched me like I suggested. And AV even said to do so.

I believe you but you made it part of your game it wasn't just you were sick lol

Deen were good my man

• Like 1
  • Huggy Bear 1
1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Good game guys. I apologize town, that’s on me. I got played not by just 1 but 2 scum. I even told you guys at some point Aladeen and AV were better town players than me…maybe that should have been a red flag lol. 

Congrats @Aladeen and @AV.. Not even mad, that’s one of the better/best scum games I’ve seen. Will use this as a learning moment for my next scum game.

It was the circumstances of the game that scum blinded you to us. I would have felt the exact same way in your position.

Just now, Aladeen said:

It was the circumstances of the game that scum blinded you to us. I would have felt the exact same way in your position.

Maybe so. I probably didn’t do a good enough job analyzing and breaking down AV. The feigned ignorance and confusion surrounding Porscha’s claim and then my play/ilunga’s CC I thought cleared you in my eyes cuz I assumed if you thought I was the doc, I would have gotten the MK in that moment. 

Like I said, it’s a learning moment. Glad to still have them even after playing for so long.

• Like 1