The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Nov 12/22 Vancouver Canucks(4-7-3) @ Toronto Maple Leafs(7-5-3) Scotiabank Arena 4:00pm PT CBC SNP SNO SNW  SNP650AM

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

11 minutes ago, MaxVerstappen33 said:

Weird how a week ago , everyone wanted Kuzmenko welded to Petey. And we just had to resign him so he  can play with Petey. Now they aren't on the same line.

They should still be together to work on the chemistry. Dumb move by Bruce 

They were on the same line at practice yesterday.  Dries is a place-holder for Pettersson who isn't at morning skate.

1 minute ago, Muttley said:

Part of morning skates is for media. I get that but there are times it really isn't a great idea. Particulaly in back to back situations..

People don't even consider that...back to back mid way through a road trip. Rest/recovery is as important as skating.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, NUCKER67 said:

Why is Pettersson skipping the optional skate again? I don't believe he's injured. Member of the country club?

Lmao. Umm probably because BB told him not to bother. Petey is by far the least of our worries at forward and it gives Dries a place to practice before being scratched. Pettersson is the best and most complete 2-way forward on the team and his effort level in every game is always 100%. I don't think there is a single player in that room that would question Peteys desire to win.

And as for Hughes, I'd be more concerned about him not taking the skate if it wasn't for the fact that since Quinn Hughes has joined the NHL, there isn't a single defenceman in the league with more assists than him over that time.

• Vintage 1

Just now, -DLC- said:

LOL, oh yeah....the year the BJ's won the cup. Right?

Oh, so you're saying Torts isn't a good coach. Okay I gotcha. I guess everyone who voted for him is an idiot and every coach that doesn't win a cup sucks. I suppose we got ourselves a real dud here too then. Great logic lol.

• Cheers 1
  • RoughGame 1

26 minutes ago, NUCKER67 said:

Why is Pettersson skipping the optional skate again? I don't believe he's injured. Member of the country club?

Hanging out with a bunch of Swedish HoFer's, learning. What a bunch of mentors, Alfredson, Sundin, Sedins, maybe even visiting with Salming.

Happy Birthday, maybe he gets a gift or two from the Leafs.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Gawdzukes said:

Oh, so you're saying Torts isn't a good coach. Okay I gotcha. I guess everyone who voted for him is an idiot and every coach that doesn't win a cup sucks. I suppose we got ourselves a real dud here too then. Great logic lol.

I didn't say that...but your logic is in question for me so I guess we're even. 

Remember, the country club Canucks hadn't missed the playoffs since 2008...then John took over.

And he reached milestones in his career that likely contributed to the votes he received.

11 minutes ago, -DLC- said:

I didn't say that...but your logic is in question for me so I guess we're even. 

Remember, the country club Canucks hadn't missed the playoffs since 2008...then John took over.

And he reached milestones in his career that likely contributed to the votes he received.

Okay whatever. Sorry I made the comment. Carry on.