The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Around the NHL | November (13-19) 2022

Rate this topic

I don't think Eddie moved his knee into McJesus. He just didn't move it out of the way of McJesus's double deke. 

He should have just taken Eddie's hot straight on like a man. He had enough strength to yap tje LA bench. He should have fought Rdler and be done with it.

Edited by Hairy Kneel

Flames take the lead!

I can't help it and I know I'm not supposed to....but I kind of secretly cheer for the Flames against other teams. Not the team overall really...just hard for me NOT to cheer for Tanev, Marky and Toffoli...especially with Johnny hockey and Tkachuk gone. Kadri kind of keeps the dbag factor strong on the team, but I ignore him completely.

2 minutes ago, -DLC- said:

Flames take the lead!

I can't help it and I know I'm not supposed to....but I kind of secretly cheer for the Flames against other teams. Not the team overall really...just hard for me NOT to cheer for Tanev, Marky and Toffoli...especially with Johnny hockey and Tkachuk gone. Kadri kind of keeps the dbag factor strong on the team, but I ignore him completely.

I still can't cheer for any team that has Lucic on it.  Go refs!

Just now, King Heffy said:

I still can't cheer for any team that has Lucic on it.  Go refs!

I thought about him and didn't comment because he's kind of irrelevant to me at this point.

I like him as a Giant...then hated him as a caveman goon. But, like Kadri, I pretend they're not there. Sometimes he makes that quite easy to do.