The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] December 14 2022 - Vancouver Canucks @ Calgary Flames - 7:00pm PT/10:00pm ET - Saddledome

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

Just now, OldFaithfulCap said:

i messaged you instructions, it can be background noise

Thank you! Me - if I have it on in the background, I will pay more attention to the game than a final.  That's how I am, my attention focuses more on hockey than other things. 

So a few years ago, probably three years ago, my sister-in-law bought me a child proof wine glass - one that is like a sippy cup.  

Don't you wish that there was some type of proof TVs that don't break?  So when you watch hockey, like the Habs in my case, that if you throw something at the TV, it will not break? !!

1 minute ago, OldFaithfulCap said:

yup late night pain, but that's how it goes.

I've never been to the east coast US.  I've been to Detroit to get to somewhere else, and Quebec City for the day.  I think that would be fun to go to the east coast, like Boston, Maine, or New York.

Edited by brilac

1 minute ago, IRR said:

Omg…..they all look so toxic (insert sarcasm / eye roll here)! 

Still don’t get this soccer warm up.  Our guys s often start slow and play soft.  How about do some physical stuff to get going? Maybe some fists flying might get this team headed in the right direction.  Alf hates seeing this softy soccer (roll over on the ground and whine) soccer craperolla.  

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, brilac said:

So a few years ago, probably three years ago, my sister-in-law bought me a child proof wine glass - one that is like a sippy cup.  

Don't you wish that there was some type of proof TVs that don't break?  So when you watch hockey, like the Habs in my case, that if you throw something at the TV, it will not break? !!

A few of the lesser respected hangouts in my yute had hard plastic or plexiglass protecting the screen on the TVs.

sometimes they work and sometimes they dont to be fair