The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Sunday January 15 2023 - Vancouver Canucks @ Carolina Hurricanes - 2pm PT/5pm ET - PNC Arena

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

1 minute ago, kilgore said:

I'm very impressed.  If he'd only been playing all the time like he has since getting mad about is partner's scratching, I'd be less concerned about keeping him another season.

I also think Burroughs brings some stability in the back end. A player you don't notice for all the right reasons.

Myers would be alright at half the cap hit honesty. He’s not terrible all the time he’s just the Top RH defencemen by default 

• Upvote 1

how is ownership so out of touch with the fans? So many people want the skate back. BC Lions had a package deal for people on Vancouver Island, in fact they had packages for Victoria and Nanaimo to watch a game and come home the same night. Wish ownership would think of fans.

Just now, Roberts said:

how is ownership so out of touch with the fans? So many people want the skate back. BC Lions had a package deal for people on Vancouver Island, in fact they had packages for Victoria and Nanaimo to watch a game and come home the same night. Wish ownership would think of fans.

They’re already bringing it back.

The sudden pop up of “freetheskate” signs is not a coincidence.

They’re trying to make it look like they’re listening to their fans, but they always planned to bring it back.

1 minute ago, DeNiro said:

They’re already bringing it back.

The sudden pop up of “freetheskate” signs is not a coincidence.

They’re trying to make it look like they’re listening to their fans, but they always planned to bring it back.

I'm not much of a tinfoil hatter but i think you are probably right on this one. 

Some marketing dork thinks they are sooo smart. 

• Like 1