The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Wednesday, Jan 25/23 Vancouver Canucks(19-25-3) @ Seattle Kraken(27-14-5) 7:00pm at Climate Pledge Arena SNPTV SN650AM

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

1 minute ago, brilac said:

Due to the Bruce situation, I told myself I was not going to the game on Wednesday, plus I have school work to do - lots of it. 

Then 5 minutes ago, here I am looking at Ticketmaster... The tickets are about $115 for a single lower bowl ticket. Game starts at 7pm, and I have a lot of school work to do. 

I'm still not happy about the Bruce situation, but I have lightened up a little bit. 

Well, by buying the ticket, your money goes the Krakens not the Canucks (most of it anyways). So don't think you need to feel any guilt. Enjoy the game.

• Haha 1

Just now, jyu said:

Well, by buying the ticket, your money goes the Krakens not the Canucks (most of it anyways). So don't think you need to feel any guilt. Enjoy the game.

Oh gosh, I have so much school work to do. Plus I live 20-30 minutes by bus from downtown Seattle. 

4 minutes ago, TNucks1 said:

dunno why people made a big deal about gambling anyways, the higher ups are just pissed cause they werent getting there cut, unless theres more to the story but now we get betting ads shoved in our face non stop these days.

i feel the same way about his crime as i do about people who were caught with cannabis in the 90s

lotta people really didn't want to like him

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, eeeeergh said:

i feel the same way about his crime as i do about people who were caught with cannabis in the 90s

lotta people really didn't want to like him

The 90s  lol   The late 60s and much of the 70s they’d send you to prison for Acapulco gold or panama red which was absolute garbage. So I’ve heard :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, CanuckFan1123 said:

I’m 15 minutes away from the city so nice to be able to go see my team without the 2 and a half hour drive. But I still love going to Canada to see games in person. 

That's great! I live 20-30 minutes from downtown by bus.  The last time I went to Vancouver was in December. I don't drive and take public transportation. 

The last game I went to at Climate Pledge Arena was when the Habs played. 

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, brilac said:

That's great! I live 20-30 minutes from downtown by bus.  The last time I went to Vancouver was in December. I don't drive and take public transportation. 

The last game I went to at Climate Pledge Arena was when the Habs played. 

Very nice! Public transportation here is pretty easy. The arena here is great. So much better than Key arena was. That place was a dump. 

• Cheers 2

12 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

What scares me is every win/good game management might think we only need minor surgery.

There’s a lot that would need to happen between beating Chicago as the NHL’s 6th worst team, and JRPA pushing our chips in for a run.

I’m confident they know this season is a write off.

1 minute ago, CanuckFan1123 said:

Very nice! Public transportation here is pretty easy. The arena here is great. So much better than Key arena was. That place was a dump. 

I'm not much for downtown Seattle and thank goodness I live where I am at. Have you been to Kraken games? I tried it last season by being a half season member. At the time I did not realize how high up my seat was. I'm not much for heights. After the first game, I realized that I only like the Canucks and Habs. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1