The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Rumor: Rutherford Believed To Want Out Of Vancouver

Rate this topic

fivethej

4 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

Mob ties were proven false. He also never bet on hockey. Also proven in court. Next. 

Tocchet plead guilty to a lesser charge to avoid going to prison like he deserved.  Nothing was proven either way in court. Bottom line is I will never respect this dirtbag or the pitiful waste of oxygen who disgraced the franchise by hiring him.

Edited by King Heffy
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Tocchet plead guilty to a lesser charge to avoid going to prison like he deserved.  Nothing was proven either way in court. Bottom line is I will never respect this dirtbag or the pitiful waste of oxygen who disgraced the franchise by hiring him.

Good,  now run along and go cheer for Seattle…

• Cheers 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

Just now, King Heffy said:

Again, they were not proven true, but they were also not proven conclusively false. 

They were proven manufactured and false. Also no betting on hockey took place. 

Waste of oxygen criminal blah blah blah talk is stupid af. 

1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

I was trying to find an example that most fans would be familiar with to illustrate that just because a court doesn't find someone guilty, doesn't mean they weren't.

Slandering a coach and calling them a waste of oxygen cause you’re butthurt over the last coach being fired is an astounding low. 

2 minutes ago, Westcoasting said:

Stooping? Lmao you have been the lowest level on this forum for years, you should be right at home at the bottom.

Surprised you still can't find the ignore button after all these years; I would have figured there must have been an adult somewhere you could ask for help.  Let me assist you:

https://forum.canucks.com/ignore/

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1