The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Ain't No Flippin' Way - TP WINS!!

Rate this topic

AngryElf

5 hours ago, RubySausage said:

I'm the doctor and I saved poracha yesterday. I think he is now a sk

vote porscha

Mr was the godfather

nik was mafia

Llunga Sheriff 

other guy was the twitheI forget his name lol

Lol so I wasted my vest. Unfortunate. And the doc turns against me when we have no idea what role lewt is. Really unfortunate game

2 hours ago, CommonMarble said:

Porscha stated she used a bullet-proof vest. 

This, I believe, was a lie. She is the doctor.

A bullet-proof vest doesn't fit with the theming of the game, outside of a serial killer.

I also misread the PM, so it is possible that Porscha did in fact use a bullet-proof vest. (AngryElf will only mention one save if multiple were used, or one kill if multiple were used, UNLESS multiple kills and saves were both used).

I asked for clarification, and AE responded. That's on him.

However, i find it unlikely, given a) the theming and b) the fact that the fluff text specifically calls out being saved by the doctor.

Porscha didn't have to explain why she didn't die, unless she had a reason to mislead people.

Therefore, I think that Porscha didn't use a bullet-proof vest. I do know that she did in fact target herself and only herself. This means that at the very least, Porscha can't be the SK, as MR died from the SK. The only role that has any reason to self-target is the Doctor. 

This also fits with wanting to mislead us.

So I think that Ruby is lying.

N1 Illunga targetted Porscha. This means either Illunga was the sheriff, or godfather/corrupted cop. Given that I think Ruby is scum, my money is on one of those two.

I'm going to stop this line of reasoning and say I am not the doctor and I targeted myself with a bulletproof vest. The flavor does make it sound like I was saved by the doctor and that my vest was wasted.

10 minutes ago, CommonMarble said:

I believe Porscha about using the vest now. She targeted herself - it's the only other posibility.

I’m still doubt the existence of a BP vest. There’s nothing in the write up that would indicate otherwise…in fact, the host clearly states to keep the doc alive in his roles write up on page 1 lol. Using a bulletproof vest isn’t an action either typically that would show up on a tracker report imo, at least not in the games I host…though maybe it could be diffferent per host? I don’t know tbh but something isn’t adding up.

9 hours ago, AngryElf said:

I am doc

Cm claims tracker 

Lewt tp

Ss tp

Porscha tp

That leaves 

Bj falcon and dm

Vig is still alive 

I say we vote DM. Vig kills Falcon. When I die next night fall please kill BJ if the game isn't over by than.  Guys I came out because it's simply a process of elimination at this point.

Unvote b

vote Dm

ps also since I can't vote in pool A should be a give away that the town is winning and the host is trying to balance it out. I ask for another tie there.  Do not kill any of the 3 in pool a. It's simply a number game. Please don't be potatoes and win the game

Cm I applied you posting but gosh you are so wrong this game. Do not come after me.  I'm the Rabbit that must live aka bugs bunny aka what's up doc. Who he was created in Brooklyn New York 

5 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I’m still doubt the existence of a BP vest. There’s nothing in the write up that would indicate otherwise…in fact, the host clearly states to keep the doc alive in his roles write up on page 1 lol. Using a bulletproof vest isn’t an action either typically that would show up on a tracker report imo, at least not in the games I host…though maybe it could be diffferent per host? I don’t know tbh but something isn’t adding up.

I agree with this. What are you claiming?