The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Tuesday February 21 2023 - Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predators - 5pm PT/8pm ET - Bridgestone Arena

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

Just now, brilac said:

Great tip for everyone:  If you refrigerate Kit Kat bars, the taste is absolutely divine when cold! 

Here's a better tip, go to World Market and find yourself a UK Kit Kat. They are a lot better. North America is the only place where nestle sold the rights to kit kat, crunches etc and they taste worse than everywhere else in the world. They were made by hersheys but currently made by ferrero.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, OldFaithfulCap said:

Here's a better tip, go to World Market and find yourself a UK Kit Kat. They are a lot better. North America is the only place where nestle sold the rights to kit kat, crunches etc and they taste worse than everywhere else in the world. They were made by hersheys but currently made by ferrero.

American kit Kat is sooooo trash compared to Canadian 

• Vintage 1

I forgot to put in a prediction, oh well.

I hope it ends up like 4-3 preds, with wolanin, petey and stillman getting goals.

I’ll tank all day everyday these days but give me some goals ffs 

• Tanks a lot 2

4 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Second time Podkolzin has got hit like that.

Podz is a leader by example. He takes hits to make plays. As he matures he will be heavier (and stronger) and it will hurt other players to run into him. We need all our guys to make the hard plays. 

Have you tried the Green Tea Kit Kat bars?