The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Tuesday February 21 2023 - Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predators - 5pm PT/8pm ET - Bridgestone Arena

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

• -DLC- featured and pinned this topic

I truly love the team even though I haven't been watching their games of late for obvious reasons... and because I love this team so so much, I am hoping they will just keep on losing...  I know most players would hate that feeling but hey, aren't you used to it by now? there is ZERO incentives to win games now... it's fun to score goals but for there is no point for defense and goalies to give 100%.

If we magically landed Bedard, our successful rebuild will get a huge boost by 3+ years or more!!!!! 

• Cheers 1

10 minutes ago, RakuRaku said:

I truly love the team even though I haven't been watching their games of late for obvious reasons... and because I love this team so so much, I am hoping they will just keep on losing...  I know most players would hate that feeling but hey, aren't you used to it by now? there is ZERO incentives to win games now... it's fun to score goals but for there is no point for defense and goalies to give 100%.

If we magically landed Bedard, our successful rebuild will get a huge boost by 3+ years or more!!!!! 

Honestly, even Fantilli or Carlsson will fast track our rebuild. Fantilli is Modano lite and Carlsson is Malkin lite. Very deep draft.

• Thanks 2