The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Feb 27 2023 - Canucks@ Stars - 5:30PT/8:30ET - AAC - FAREWELL TC STILLMAN

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

2 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Guys on 650 saying JTM is sitting out with an injury he’s been struggling with all season. Said he got hurt first game of the year. Sounds like they will shut him down. Surgery coming? 

JTM has played pretty damned good considering he’s been battling with injury all year. 

This would explain a lot. 
I never saw him as a player that would give any less than he’s able to. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Guys on 650 saying JTM is sitting out with an injury he’s been struggling with all season. Said he got hurt first game of the year. Sounds like they will shut him down. Surgery coming? 

JTM has played pretty damned good considering he’s been battling with injury all year. 

LTIR baby!!

4 minutes ago, Alflives said:

If this is the case, him being shutdown for the rest of the season. Then our tank is looking good! Hope JT heals up well for next season.

Knowing he was hurt for the whole season and he is still pretty much a PPG, I am quite impressed.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

For a brief moment, I was actually worried about the tank with the Demko activation news....but that roster we're icing is more messed up than a frog in a blender.

Really? That's our team now? Haha, we're a lock for top 5, and 3rd ain't out of the question..

battle-field-giraffe-tank-ready-to-fire-jet-vector-cartoon-eps-99268680.jpg

• Tanks a lot 1