The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Fanatics to be Official NHL Jersey maker next year

Rate this topic

6 hours ago, Crimson-JH said:

Oh and the new 2023 NHL draft cap is out now, terrible design and worst than ever… 

Could contain: Baseball Cap, Cap, Clothing, HatCould contain: Baseball Cap, Cap, Clothing, HatCould contain: Baseball Cap, Cap, Clothing, Hat

I'm no fashion person, or expert on clothing. But just looking at the cap it looks like a cheap knock off, you'd find in Hong Kong for $15 CDN.

• Upvote 1

On 6/3/2023 at 3:07 AM, Crimson-JH said:

Oh and the new 2023 NHL draft cap is out now, terrible design and worst than ever… 

Could contain: Baseball Cap, Cap, Clothing, HatCould contain: Baseball Cap, Cap, Clothing, HatCould contain: Baseball Cap, Cap, Clothing, Hat

This looks no worse than any of the Adidas or Reebok draft hats we've had over the past 15 years. 

16 minutes ago, Petey Castiglione said:

Am I missing something?  Which orca with stick tail?

I don't know why they called it an Orca with a stick tail hahaha 

Just the draft hat that's been posted. 

1 hour ago, The Colt 45s said:

My concern is the quality. Highly profitable for them because they use cheap products and sell at max possible price.  But as a 6'3 320 guy, I appreciate the Big and Tall section.

You got my first ever tank emoji

13 hours ago, McBackup said:

This looks no worse than any of the Adidas or Reebok draft hats we've had over the past 15 years. 

Are you kidding me? Reebok (one of the Adidas look cool, the 2021 version with the city map under the brim) have some of the nicest and creative draft hats!
They put more into than compare to Shitantics’ bland designs that take 5 mins to create and slap it on with zero quality. 

Could contain: Baseball Cap, Cap, Clothing, Hat, Credit Card, TextCould contain: Baseball Cap, Cap, Clothing, Hat, QR Code

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1