The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2023-24

canuck2xtreme

3 minutes ago, Tony Romo said:

Hello everyone,

I am incredibly embarrassed and ashamed that I missed the draft. On Friday I was at the Petan charity golf tournament and I was excited to tell all y'all that I golfed with Cliff Ronning and then Saturday came along and I just completely forgot about the draft. Dak called me but my phone was on silent and then I saw his text when it was already the 3rd round and I was too upset and ashamed to join mid way. I understand this is a big deal and if yall want to fire me I will understand. 

Its OK just pretend you picked busts with every pick!

• Vintage 1

7 minutes ago, Tony Romo said:

Hello everyone,

I am incredibly embarrassed and ashamed that I missed the draft. On Friday I was at the Petan charity golf tournament and I was excited to tell all y'all that I golfed with Cliff Ronning and then Saturday came along and I just completely forgot about the draft. Dak called me but my phone was on silent and then I saw his text when it was already the 3rd round and I was too upset and ashamed to join mid way. I understand this is a big deal and if yall want to fire me I will understand. 

Could contain: Book, Comics, Publication, Person, Face, Head

I am trying a thing with my new phone where I do not have any apps other than work and school apps on it, and that is why I do not get any discord notifications anymore - not worth it!

If I am not fired I will do my make up picks and not dwell on this. 

• Like 3
  • Huggy Bear 1

Life happens. I don’t think Romo should be fired. If it was deliberate then maybe that’s a different story. I don’t think there should be any repercussions here. I know that’s not up to me just wanted to put my 3 cents in 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

29 minutes ago, Tony Romo said:

Hello everyone,

Hey man, we are all just glad nothing bad happened. We were worried!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

27 minutes ago, Tony Romo said:

I am trying a thing with my new phone where I do not have any apps other than work and school apps on it, and that is why I do not get any discord notifications anymore - not worth it!

If I am not fired I will do my make up picks and not dwell on this. 

Make up picks! Make up picks! Make up picks!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tony Romo said:

Hello everyone,

Shit happens man. I can totally get the frustration. I'd be fuming especially if I had that 9 pick lol.. I'm sure golfing with Cliff Ronning make up for it though B)

• Huggy Bear 1

Maple Leafs assign D Ben Hutton to the Miners.

Maple Leafs call up D Luke Hughes.

Maple Leafs call up D Jake Livingstone.

Maple Leafs call up G Connor Ingram.

@canuck2xtreme

Meant to put all moves in 1 post but instinctively posted after I wrote out 1st move above lol.. And sure if those roster moves can be edited