The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Blues sign Oskar Sundqvist

I wonder if bring back in St. Louis will rejuvenate him. Some guys just love it there. Sammy Blais looked like a totally different player when the Blues acquired him. And take a look at David Perron’s career, he just seems to have another gear when he’s in STL.

2 hours ago, GhostsOf1994 said:

Awww, I really wanted to sign Oskar for the bottom 6 / pk, rw/c righty with size only if the canucks could move out some cap and a couple wingers.

If I had to choose any player that I'd want for the bottom 6 right now. I would probably pick Pius Suter. 

• Cheers 3

2 hours ago, KKnight said:

If I had to choose any player that I'd want for the bottom 6 right now. I would probably pick Pius Suter. 

Assuming his knee's healthy Sundqvist would have been a nice consolation prize (and with more size/grit)...but yeah, I REALLY want Suter (and Comtois) added and Garland moved.

Edited by aGENT
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, KKnight said:

Fair enough, he's a good player.

Just think the Canucks need atleast 1 righty that can take the odd faceoff and PK, Sundqvist is a little bigger which is always a bonus.

2 hours ago, aGENT said:

Assuming his knee's healthy Sundqvist would have been a nice consolation prize (and with more size/grit)...but yeah, I REALLY want Suter (and Comtois) added and Granlund moved.

What do you mean by Grandlund moved??