The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: A Vengeance Against Tyranny (Game Over - Town Potatoes While The Mafia Win)

Rate this topic

1 minute ago, luckylager said:

Doesn't look like it.

I would be willing to shift however there is still doubt, and I don't think there is enough of us.

Not certain about this vote at all TBH. 

FWIW Porscha led the vote on falc yesterday 

UNVOTE 

VOTE PORSCHA 

• Like 1

Moonrise Over Village Stock Photo - Download Image Now - Above, Farm,  Agricultural Field - iStock

Nightfall 2

As darkness envelopes the mountain town once again, an air of despair sets in. Despite strong suspicions, sweet young, Falcon  was led to the gallows today, condemned by a conflicted vote.

The town mourns, having sacrificed one of their own yet again. But hope remains that the elusive filthy mods would pay for their crimes against AV and humanity!

When morning light creeps over the pines, another tragedy - stalwart and morbidly obese Beluga Whale lies lifeless near the general store, blood trickling from the roles of fat on his slashed neck.

Panic sets in as the town's numbers dwindle. Two more innocents lost, while the evil of the Mods still lurks within their midst. The Mods grow bolder, with no trace of their disguises slipping. Time is running short for the town to uncover the truth.

• Like 1
Just now, luckylager said:

Disappointing.

Very.

I am still going to stick with my vote on Porscha 

She led the vote of Falc last night, and has been hanging around eod and not contributing. 

VOTE PORSCHA 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
4 minutes ago, Ilunga said:

Very.

I am still going to stick with my vote on Porscha 

She led the vote of Falc last night, and has been hanging around eod and not contributing. 

VOTE PORSCHA 

I haven't been online since last night and just now showed up so that second statement is untrue entirely

• Like 1