The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Holy Grail (Game Over - SK Wins!)

Rate this topic

Blue Jay 22

Just now, Intoewsables said:

Accidentally included WW in both buckets. I'll leave him in my second bucket for now.

Thoughts on yeeting either Melvin or Shiznak tonight? I'm open to anyone in my second bucket as well.

My vote stays on MR. DM has given us nothing and Shiznak is voting MR which I believe to be the right play. Could be a bus but if it gets MR lynched I will take it for now. 

You did a deep dive into a lot of players do one on MR and you will see I am right. 

36 minutes ago, Intoewsables said:

SS didn't post during the J-23/NIK chaos leading up to nightfall, but if he was following along, I suspect he'd also switch to NIK to help save J-23 if they were teammates. Less confident in this because SS wasn't posting at the time, but I think I'd keep J-23 alive for now unless there's something damning that I've missed.

Just realized this is really stupid. If SS is there at nightfall, he almost certainly moves the kill off of NIK and tries to mislynch him.

Most likely scenario is that SS wasn't around for nightfall and this is NAI on J-23.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Intoewsables said:

Lol wait, MR claimed tracker? I'll ISO him in a few minutes.

Btw @Zfetch, have you shared your other results?

Round 1 I watched MR (ilunga visited)

Round 2 I forgot :woozy_face: (had forgot about nightfall entirely)

Round 3 I was informed I got roleblocked

soo uhh heres to a better R4!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Zfetch said:

@Time Lordsafe to say I should watch over you?

will be interesting to see how the mafia maneuver around this

doc probably saved ilduce last round?

so maybe you should watch him and doc should save me

or maybe there's no doc idk

1 hour ago, luckylager said:

What's your name, Sir?

Arthur

1 hour ago, Intoewsables said:

You and a few others seem very confident in lucky being town. Help me see what you're seeing. This game gets a lot easier if I can set aside my LL/Aladeen paranoia.

see the next message I quoted

(ok this looks funny because its just me saying lucky is definitely town but I mean the messages I quoted in that post, basically he got the ball rolling on the SS suspicion

4 hours ago, Time Lord said:

Lucky is definitely town 

42 minutes ago, Intoewsables said:

Accidentally included WW in both buckets. I'll leave him in my second bucket for now.

Thoughts on yeeting either Melvin or Shiznak tonight? I'm open to anyone in my second bucket as well.

shiznak seems like the best bet even if he hasn't said much, DM is probably getting GK'd

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Time Lord said:

doc probably saved ilduce last round?

so maybe you should watch him and doc should save me

or maybe there's no doc idk

Arthur

see the next message I quoted

(ok this looks funny because its just me saying lucky is definitely town but I mean the messages I quoted in that post, basically he got the ball rolling on the SS suspicion

shiznak seems like the best bet even if he hasn't said much, DM is probably getting GK'd

I have my watch on you at this moment; subject to change.

If they do not do anything, at least you got another investigation in :zany_face:

• Like 1
  • elephant 1