The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Holy Grail (Game Over - SK Wins!)

Rate this topic

Blue Jay 22

Just now, Master Radishes said:

Also I'm kidding here. I do it to others all the time.

Oh I know, like when you sided with Hashtag over me and potatoed us to a loss. 

If you had read my posts about her you would have known she was scum 100% as I proved it. 

On 9/20/2023 at 2:52 PM, Beluga Whale said:

I'm gonna hard vote 

Hard vote Snake Doctor 

On 9/20/2023 at 4:53 PM, Sharpshooter said:

Naturally, I would second this in a heartbeat. But why? 

I mean the Ferry man hasn’t cozied up to me ever, but still, why? You think his pockets are too large? 

SS defending Snake Doctor in R1, this was his only real response of any consequence, and after this page he disappeared for the day 

24 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

I was once on a scum team that got to choose our roles and we chose a fruit vendor for the lulz.

It went terribly. But I ended up outing myself to eat a vig shot, and one of my teammatesr (who was also being considered for the vig shot and I was worried the vig would choose him) ended up deepwolfing to the win.

did you receive the basket r2?

On 9/22/2023 at 1:35 AM, Snake Doctor said:

Nik is a good vote and I’m hot on LL right now.

SS can not be mafia because I’m still alive. I’m surprised I lived. 

SD and SS intertwined again here.

On 9/22/2023 at 11:55 AM, Sharpshooter said:

Again apologies to all. 

Here’s a couple thoughts I had reading back. 

- I can’t recall SD being so cozy with me ever and posting fluff, zeros and ones stuff. Not sure why he was onto BW as well. Not sure why he’s voting for LL, who’s played a pretty straight town game thus far, imo. 

- NIK, seems like he’s in his town meta. Not posting crazy but controlled reactions about things that don’t make sense to him. I don’t agree with Al or TL about voting NIK right now. Lewt has slanked/less active in the past as he is now and come back as red flip. Not saying he is, but it’s been done before by him. 

- Slankers. FFS! Aren’t I always saying to vote them first? Why don’t you people listen to me?

- Lewt going out there and being the first in Qwags without a good reason didn’t make sense. 

- MR’s posts came back totally genuine to me. But, that doesn’t necessarily make him town. Nostalgia could be scum cover by making people get the warm and fuzzies. Not sure he would do a self vote as scum though. That’s a big gamble, if people think he’s playing games and doing it in order to not vote him. For now, he’s leaning town to me. 

-Al is active and playing it pretty straight in his posts and responses. Run of the mill Al imo. Lean town. 

- BK, slanking. Come on man! 

- Zfetch seems towny to me so far. 

- Haven’t played with Shiz so I don’t know how he plays. 

If I’ve forgotten anyone then they at fall into the slanker category. 

I know this post as already been partially analyzed ( @Master Radishes ;)) but I really don’t like the vague way he describes Aladeen here. He’s also trying to distance himself from SD

Spoiler

NIK, seems like he’s in his town meta. Not posting crazy but controlled reactions about things that don’t make sense to him. I don’t agree with Al or TL about voting NIK right now.

Seems to me like this line from SS was unnecessary and possibly a way to distance himself from a teammate.

Given that he does mention Aladeen separately elsewhere in that post but only brings up TL here, to me gives TL a much more scummy read. He was observant enough to disagree with TLs vote but not caring enough to dissect more of TLs game.

Highly sus

2 minutes ago, Zfetch said:
  Hide contents

NIK, seems like he’s in his town meta. Not posting crazy but controlled reactions about things that don’t make sense to him. I don’t agree with Al or TL about voting NIK right now.

Seems to me like this line from SS was unnecessary and possibly a way to distance himself from a teammate.

Given that he does mention Aladeen separately elsewhere in that post but only brings up TL here, to me gives TL a much more scummy read. He was observant enough to disagree with TLs vote but not caring enough to dissect more of TLs game.

Highly sus

Aren't there many players that he only mentioned once