The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Burrows? Do We Really Need Him?

Rate this topic

clutch

burrowssigning.png

yes gilman has two left hands what a freak

Lol...had to have a good laugh at that. Now replace Gilman with Bettman and Burr with Fehr, and that would be a good one too!

Thank goodness Burr is locked up long term. I think he's one of the players that would take a 24 percent rollback on that piece of paper he's signing to play some damn hockey this year!

That's one sparkly Glock.

I like Burr, but that's a big caphit for a guy that I am not sold isn't just enjoying playing with two juggernauts. Very similar to Carter but more clutch, of course. Yes, I am not making a popular post here, but I would prefer a bigger player with the Sedins in the playoffs.

Edited by TimberWolf

That's one sparkly Glock.

I like Burr, but that's a big caphit for a guy that I am not sold isn't just enjoying playing with two juggernauts. Very similar to Carter but more clutch, of course. Yes, I am not making a popular post here, but I would prefer a bigger player with the Sedins in the playoffs.

That's why I don't like Glocks, they're too sparkly. ;) Congrats Burr.

Burrows!! Great signing! Despite what other teams' fans say, Burrows is all heart and performs when it counts.

The Geoff Courtnall comparison makes little sense. I've always thought the closest former Canucks comparison to Burrows is Martin Gelinas - similar style, only that Burrows has a higher 'hero' rating and more offensive touch.