The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

-THE OFFICIAL-*******Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2*******-THREAD-

MillerGenuineDraft

Commando = Move to the side, and he'll miss the knife then knife him. When someone is coming towards you, and it seems like he's gonna knife because shooting would be useless, move to the side and he'll miss the knife, then run up and knife him. I don't know if it works, but i do it all the time when i'm doing knife battles with friends.

RPG = I might be wrong, but with Blast Shield i think you would survive.

4 perks and 3 weapons you can't avoid, i agree that part is cheap. This game isn't that bad, there's always a way to avoid something cheap. They made it so there's always something you can use to avoid something.

Strafing to the side doesn't really work. You may meet someone at a corner and not know if they're going to knife you or not. Once they go into that knifing motion, it's over. It's honestly one of the stupidest additions to any game that I've played.

I don't want to waste my equipment on a blast shield. Claymores, semtex are so much more useful and I'm not going to handicap ymself because someone who doesn't know how ot shoot a gun is running around with a noob tube. They really need to nerf the noob tubes. They're perfect in Battlefield, if it's not at their feet, it won't kill them.

Strafing to the side doesn't really work. You may meet someone at a corner and not know if they're going to knife you or not. Once they go into that knifing motion, it's over. It's honestly one of the stupidest additions to any game that I've played.

I don't want to waste my equipment on a blast shield. Claymores, semtex are so much more useful and I'm not going to handicap ymself because someone who doesn't know how ot shoot a gun is running around with a noob tube. They really need to nerf the noob tubes. They're perfect in Battlefield, if it's not at their feet, it won't kill them.

lol i once had a party where all we did was noobtube. 6 man team, all noobtubers. It was hilarious we would all camp and just shoot noobtubes everywhere.

... nothing to be proud of.

If you were on the noobtubing side it would be pretty funny. The other team was like

"omg wtf, you guys are sooo cheap" and one kid sounds like he's like around 10 and starts going "WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS? YOU GUYS ARE PATHETIC. YOU GUYS ARE NOTHING, I OWN YOU ALL SO BAD! I'LL TAKE ON ALL OF YOU 1 ON 6!!"

If you were on the noobtubing side it would be pretty funny. The other team was like

"omg wtf, you guys are sooo cheap" and one kid sounds like he's like around 10 and starts going "WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS? YOU GUYS ARE PATHETIC. YOU GUYS ARE NOTHING, I OWN YOU ALL SO BAD! I'LL TAKE ON ALL OF YOU 1 ON 6!!"

I agree with the prepubescent kid... noob-tube camping is rather pathetic.

I agree with the prepubescent kid... noob-tube camping is rather pathetic.

Yeah i know, but it was still pretty funny.

What i do enjoy, is when i'm playing S&D fireing random noob tubes in the air. Sometimes i get kills, sometimes i fail. Like, completely straight up into the air. lol

When are they going to put the stimulus maps into normal rotations? And how's that going to work for people who don't have it?

People on GameFAQS keep saying it was suppose to be sometime today and Im guessing its going to be like what happened in World at War. If you didnt get the map pack if that map came up in rotation it just kicked you out of the lobby.

Archived