The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

-THE OFFICIAL-*******Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2*******-THREAD-

MillerGenuineDraft

That's why I love ACR, no need for scopes or anything. :D

UMP45 is pretty easy too.

ACR is my favourite gun and I still find myself using RDS. Something just doesn't feel right when I use iron sight.

And yeah, the UMP and MP5 have good iron sights but I'm not an SMG guy... I play a little bit more defensively.

Am I the only one that CANNOT use iron sights? I find it to be impossible with most guns.

Yeah, I have trouble with most guns, too. It's somewhat of a handicap: it does help for precision aiming, but if you are good enough to effectively use the iron sights with any gun, that's the difference between using Bling and Scavenger (or just a different attachment).

Finally got my 360 back today and could play MW2 at home! I gotta admit, the amount of noob tubers and campers is ridiculous. Although I don't mind the campers all that much, gives me a reason to use flashbangs more often. :D

I find it more difficult to do well in this one as opposed to MW1. My KDR was ~1.5, now I'm just about at .7 (although this was my first time playing it completely sober... at least for a bit). If anyone wants someone to cover their back, hit me up on Live (GT: Kaleostro).

:towel:

The spawning in this game is really frustrating me. It seems to happen even more when you are going on a rough streak. :P

That's the single reason why I don't play team deathmatch,or domination without a party. Whenever I play domination my team ends up being a little slow in the head and captures all 3 flags,leaving people spawning behind us :S.

That's why I immediately leave the game if someone gets a Chopper Gunner/AC130 on Wasteland.

You'd have to be handicapped to not get a nuke on that level.

Heh, i basically had 2 nukes. Not really, but you know what i mean. :P

5 straight immature, douchebag care package glitchers in 5 straight games. IN 5 DIFFERENT LOBBYS!

I honestly haven't been really mad at IW + Microsoft until now. I understand that glitches happen but why the hell is it taking so long to fix this?!

From my understanding, PSN approved the patch but moments later people found a way to still do the CP glitch and either Microsoft caught it or just saw the PSN players still doing it rejected the patch. So really, I guess its kudos to Microsoft for not giving us a patch that dosnt work. 

Maybe when Modern Warfare 3 comes out, IW wont think so highly of themselves and give us a beta to find all the problems with their broken game. Maybe then we wouldnt have CP glitches, elevators, overpowered guns and just flat out horrible spawn system. 

Archived