The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

How I Met Your Mother

Apricot

This thread wouldn't show up in the search ;S.

Anyway, thoughts on last nights episode? I like that Barney is growing as a person even though I called the reasoning behind his behavior pretty early on in the episode.

and I thought for a split second that the woman that gave Ted her number would end up being the mother...

and I thought for a split second that the woman that gave Ted her number would end up being the mother...

"Standing on the street, wearing a dress, trying desperately to get any woman's number, just to cheer up your Uncle Barney... That kids, is how I met your mother."

I don't think so. It's something like that chick with 3 boobs from Total Recall. The world just wouldn't be ready for it.

I'm ready for both triple boobs AND back boobs. in fact, triple back boobs are the future. y'all need to step out of the past.

• 2 weeks later...

Woot!

2 hour season finale in two weeks and we finally learn who Barney's bride is

Today's episode was great.

I love spaz Marshall and I love drunk Marshall lol

That sucks though that Marshall will likely be drunk when his baby is born.

Do you think we will meet teddy westwoods wife in two weeks time?

Nah, knowing HIMYM they will drop a big hint and leave you hanging until next year. Something like Ted will see her and tell the kids thats the mother but the audience won't see her

someone doesn't know how long labour can last, especially for a first baby. hell it could easily be false labour.

I've FINALLY watched the previous two episodes. Thoughts on "Now we're even." Loved the episode! I felt so bad for Barney when he was talking to Ted about Quinn. Ted in the dress, that was hysterical. I don't understand why they decided to skip the whole Barney/Lily fight that happened, oh well! Thoughts on "Good Crazy." Again, LLOOOOVED the episode! Condolence high-five...I feel like thats going to be a thing :lol:. Drunk Marshall is so epic, I loved it. I really hope Ted and Robin become friends again. They just go together...I feel like its been weird without solid Ted and Robin moments. Overall, the past couple of episodes have been really good, and I'm super excited and kind of nervous about the 2 hour season finale!

Now that I think about it.. It isnt a 2 hour episode.. it is 'two' episodes within 1 hour.. When shows that are an hour do 2 hour season premiere.. its actually considered 2 episodes. I realized this because I am converting stargate universe to put on my ipod for an 18 hour drive.. and the first episode was 2 hours.. but its considered episode 1 AND 2.

Now that I think about it.. It isnt a 2 hour episode.. it is 'two' episodes within 1 hour.. When shows that are an hour do 2 hour season premiere.. its actually considered 2 episodes. I realized this because I am converting stargate universe to put on my ipod for an 18 hour drive.. and the first episode was 2 hours.. but its considered episode 1 AND 2.

Makes a lot more sense. 4 episodes all at once would be crazy!

Archived