The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What Do The Canucks Do If They Lose In First Round.

Macgruber_Mullet

Just wondering what you think / would want the Canucks organization to do if they were eliminated in the first round of the playoffs. Fire AV? Trades? etc.

I know this obviously won't happen because we are going to win the cup this year...but hypothetically speaking if it does, what would be the next step in your mind! :canucks:

First round exit is unlikely IMO, Phoenix/SJ/LA/Col/Flames/Dallas all have been inconsistent, and Canucks should be able to handle any of those teams in 5 or 6 games, assuming the goaltending holds up and there is some sort of scoring.

Round 2 and 3 will be tough no matter what. Blues, Preds and Wings are all bad news bears, and I am not convinced Vancouver could repeat against the Hawks in their current condition.

I think there signing Parise,trading the Sedins to Montreal for Grigorenko,Schneider to Columbus for Yakupov,luongo for tampas pick,signing a FA goalie for a million to play with Lack,offer sheet Shea Weber, but don't quote me on it my cousins been wrong before.

Just wondering what you think / would want the Canucks organization to do if they were eliminated in the first round of the playoffs. Fire AV? Trades? etc.

I know this obviously won't happen because we are going to win the cup this year...but hypothetically speaking if it does, what would be the next step in your mind! :canucks:

Archived