Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
* - - - - 5 votes

A Schneider Trade Is Just What The Fans And Luongo Need?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
91 replies to this topic

#91 InTheCrease

InTheCrease

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,603 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 12:53 PM

OMG we could have signed kopitarz.111!

Was this an attempt at actually contributing to the thread?
I played for the Leafs for three years, Im used to the booing so it wont affect me - Kyle Wellwood

#92 forevernucks19

forevernucks19

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 01:09 PM

I'd rather get a good return, either a good D-man or a better 4th line forward, and NOT Weise...Im sorry, I love Schneids, but just now, Team1040 just said that "a lot of teams wants a young goalie, and trading Schneider, the Canucks will get a good return, and 9-10 teams would want him, whereas Luongo will have only 2-3 teams wanting him, because of his monster contract too". I'd rather get a good return, and make our depth stronger...rather than calling players up from the Wolves...and Kassian needs to go down tothe Wolves first, BEFORE playing for the Canucks again next year, hes not ready yet. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KES WILL BE BACK!!!!!!!!!! His NTC TAKES IN AFFECT next season :) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He will be training in the summer, have his "maybe surgery", be healthy, and Kes will have his "BEAST MODE" BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.