The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Lidstrom Retiring?

One of the best ever, will be in the Hall very quickly, classy, clean, a leader, and just an unbelievable player. On one hand its good to see Detriot get weaker lol! But the other its sad to see such a talent leave the game, but he did so on top, his game was still terrific....That being said, all Det will do now is replace him with Suter....

I'd say that he's the second best defenseman ever to play the game, and the best Swedish player ever, ha such class and was a great leader.

I'll always remember him for this

<3

Edit: I would love to hear what you guys from North America think about the commentators

:(

Have a great retirement Nicklas, my fav. and the best defenseman of all time! Wings being my fav.team right with the Canucks, its going to be really really really sad seeing you go and the whole your going to leave is one that won't be ever filled 100%. You are the definition of leader and I never thought anyone would be able to replace Stevie Y as captain, that is until you proved the whole world wrong. You are one of the very few legends remaining....We will miss you :(

it could be a presser to say he is going to use a new stick next year?

I know it won't be, but I just don't want to see him leave. Such a great, classy players. They are very few players on other teams that I admire and can't hate regardless of the team.

Lidstrom

Sakic

Iginla

Archived