The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Rumor - CBJ was going to make a "major offer" for Schnieder

babych

luongo is a very good starting goalie and should be good for a while and i would be more than comfortable keeping him cuz he can carry a team when needed making crazy unbelievable saves, so far schneider has not proved he can do that

Could you imagine if CBJ made a offer the Canucks could not refuse for Schneider. Something like...

Van: Schneider, Raymond, 1st Round Pick (2012)

CBJ: J. Johnson, Boll, Johansen, 3rd Round Pick (2012)

As a Canucks fan would you accept that or want more? (Remember Columbus would be the one making this offer.)

Could you imagine if CBJ made a offer the Canucks could not refuse for Schneider. Something like...

As a Canucks fan would you accept that or want more? (Remember Columbus would be the one making this offer.)

A major offer sheet for schneids could mean 4 1st round draft picks coming back as compensation. Take that in a heart beat. CBJ 1st round picks could be like gold. Top 3 every year.

There is no way Nash is coming to VAN. His contract would completely screw up our salary structure. I can't see any reasonable trade between these 2 teams. Luongo is not going to want to go there. I can see no reasonable trade involving Schneids so an offer sheet is the only way they get him.

I question a guy's character when he is traded that many times.

If they were to trade Johnson to us, that would be his 3rd team in 2 years, and fourth overall, and he's only 25. That guy has attitude problem written all over him.

A major offer sheet for schneids could mean 4 1st round draft picks coming back as compensation. Take that in a heart beat. CBJ 1st round picks could be like gold. Top 3 every year.

There is no way Nash is coming to VAN. His contract would completely screw up our salary structure. I can't see any reasonable trade between these 2 teams. Luongo is not going to want to go there. I can see no reasonable trade involving Schneids so an offer sheet is the only way they get him.

Archived