The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Evander Kane will not negotiate contract with Winnipeg

i havent heard great things about kane....

when he took number 9 when he went to wpg wasnt a good sign...there doesnt haft to be a rule for you not to do something, especially when little took a different number

my friend told me that his sister was at the same club with him downtown and he was so arrogant and self obsorbed....but he was buying everyone drinks

maybe it would be different on a veteran team but i am not 100% sold on this guy

Samuelsson is a very underrated passer. He's had assist years of 29 and 32, which made up a high percentage of his points. Yes...He's also a shoot first guy but he's a by far better passer than Booth or Kane.

Listen...I'd love Kane on this team but in my opinion he does not fit with Ryan Kesler.

We don't need a goalie and Kane/Buff is worth way more than what you're offering even if we did. You're offering an unproven goalie with two pieces that the Canucks can't seem to give away for one of the best offensive defensemen (albeit probably the worst defensemen defensively) in the league and a 20 year old who throughout the first half of the season was on pace for 50 goals and will hit that when he gets the endurance to play a consistent game all year.

Samuelsson is a very underrated passer. He's had assist years of 29 and 32, which made up a high percentage of his points. Yes...He's also a shoot first guy but he's a by far better passer than Booth or Kane.

Listen...I'd love Kane on this team but in my opinion he does not fit with Ryan Kesler.

As much as I want Kane here, the off-ice rumours, then not wanting to negotiate a new contract with the team that drafted him after only being in the NHL for 3 years is red flags to me.

That being said :P

If Winnipeg is willing to take Raymond and Ballard off our hands then hell yeah welcome back Kane lol

As much as I want Kane here, the off-ice rumours, then not wanting to negotiate a new contract with the team that drafted him after only being in the NHL for 3 years is red flags to me.

That being said :P

If Winnipeg is willing to take Raymond and Ballard off our hands then hell yeah welcome back Kane lol

Archived