The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumours/Reports] Official Roberto Luongo Trade Thread (Keep it all here please)

LOL @ saying Luongo "choked at poker" - CDC is about the only place where a guy playing in his first major poker tournament places 634th out of 6,598 entries and still gets accused of choking. No wonder other fans around the league think we're pathetic.

LOL @ saying Luongo "choked at poker" - CDC is about the only place where a guy playing in his first major poker tournament places 634th out of 6,598 entries and still gets accused of choking. No wonder other fans around the league think we're pathetic.

Who attacked who, Einstein?!

Better get back to class, my little academic. Recess is over!

Edit - a missed apostrophe (typing too fast) has nothing to do with comprehension. Your very juvenile (and not very original) attempt to deflect the issue is likely due to major issues with low self-esteem or delusions of grandeur on your part.

Either way, you need help.

Roberto Luongo Doubles Up; Almost Confirms He’s Been Traded to the Florida Panthers

Vancouver Canucks goalie Roberto Luongo came in to Day 4 with just 1/3 of an average stack but a double-up early in the level has him back in the game. Luongo moved all-in from middle position after the player to his right raised to 11,000. Luongo’s opponent called the additional 70,000 and turned over 7 7. Luongo was racing with A Q. The Q T 5 flop brought instant relief for Luongo and the 2 turn and Q river were safe cards for the Olympic gold medal winner. After the hand Luongo was sitting on a stack of 173,000.

Hockey fans in Vancouver have been eating up the coverage of their star goalie, Roberto Luongo, as he plays in his first WSOP Main Event. He might not be their goalie for much longer though, if you read between the lines of a conversation Luongo had with another player at his table, Kamran Siddiqui.

“You played for my hometown team,” said Siddiqui, who is from Miami.

“Who’s that?” asked Luongo.

“The Florida Panthers,” answered Siddiqui.

“Oh yeah, I might be going back there,” said Luongo, while smiling.

“Yeah?” asked Siddiqui.

“Might be,” replied Luongo.

Shortly after the bubble burst Luongo was eliminated. He finished 634th for $19,227.

Last opened the page at 128....come back today and see the thread is at 133 so naturally I get super excited to read some info only to find its 5 pages of guy A bashing guy B than guy C coming into bash guy A for bashing guy C

PS: yes the use of word "bash" 3 times in one sentence is intentional. Just thought I would clarify before I get bashed for using the word too much

Last opened the page at 128....come back today and see the thread is at 133 so naturally I get super excited to read some info only to find its 5 pages of guy A bashing guy B than guy C coming into bash guy A for bashing guy C

PS: yes the use of word "bash" 3 times in one sentence is intentional. Just thought I would clarify before I get bashed for using the word too much

Archived