The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumours/Reports] Official Roberto Luongo Trade Thread (Keep it all here please)

This 83 page thread has nothing to do with luongo anymore, why do you mods insist on trying to put everything into one unreadable piece of crap with 3000 ???? posts full of idiocy.... You guys are stupid.

I read like 5% of this, why the blog?

It's torture to read these crybaby responses.

We are talking about hockey not drama, a few impactful lines is all you need.

And you clearly didn't face palm yourself hard enough!

Go Schneider

And goodbye Luongo and the branch luongians.

Please let this happen today I have suffered long enough!

luongo for garrison & a couple draft picks/prospects.

HUBERDEAU HUBERDEAU HUBERDEAU HUBERDEAU HUBERDEAU HUBERDEAU HUBERDEAU HUBERDEAU HUBERDEAU HUBERDEAU HUBERDEAU HUBERDEAU HUBERDEAU HUBERDEAU HUBERDEAU HUBERDEAU HUBERDEAU HUBERDEAU HUBERDEAU just kidding. in my dreams :(

well, the Canucks just poached one of the Panthers best - gotta wonder how that's gonna make Tallon feel about the Luongo negotiations? Tallon can sure counterpunch... went out and wasted no time snatching Kuba...but does this now mean MG will have to give Tallon a bit of a discount in the Luongo deal? :bigblush:

well, the Canucks just poached one of the Panthers best - gotta wonder how that's gonna make Tallon feel about the Luongo negotiations? Tallon can sure counterpunch... went out and wasted no time snatching Kuba...but does this now mean MG will have to give Tallon a bit of a discount in the Luongo deal? :bigblush:

Archived