Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bodee

Gaunce ................good DNA

12 posts in this topic

or should it be genes...........anyway.

I came across this video of 22 yr old Cameron Gaunce, Brendan's older brother who although nowhere near Komisarek's size at 6'-1" @203 (Komesarek is 6'-4" @ 243 lbs) stepped in without hesitation to stick up for his flattened team mate.

I like that, maybe we should look into acquiring this lad from Colorado. (I note he was back in the AHL last season and did well for the Lake Eerie Monsters 75 6 21 27 90

Wouldn't be surprised if the same team ends up with both Gaunces somehow.

6'1", 203 lbs. 27 points in the AHL, Defender, +17, so he knows the defensive side, 90 pims.

Good depth d-man? Age 22 so he has still time to learn.

Cameron Gaunce will be a great defenseman to come. Hopefully, Brendan will be just as good a player.

Makes sense. Colorado has a glutton of young defenders, so I'm sure they would move him for the right place.

Alex Grenier + a 2nd for Gaunce?

Well he's one of Hodgson's good friends so maybe we can ask Hodgson to tell him how good it is in Vancouver

Well he's one of Hodgson's good friends so maybe we can ask Hodgson to tell him how good it is in Vancouver

I unlike the guy above did realise you were joking, however there would be no need for Hodgson input in any case surely if your brother is already at the Club. :)

It would be kind of cool to have both, Carolina can be the Staals and we could be the Gaunces.

Although it would be interesting to see Brendan go 1 on 1 vs Cam in Colorado.

Sign Komisarek

It would be kind of cool to have both, Carolina can be the Staals and we could be the Gaunces.

Although it would be interesting to see Brendan go 1 on 1 vs Cam in Colorado.