Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
* * * - - 2 votes

Luongo and Chicago

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
184 replies to this topic

#181 mysticriver

mysticriver

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 10:43 PM

The 'Hawks would probably argue that the Canucks were lucky to have won the series at all, seeing as Dave Bolland didn't play until the 4th game, and Brent Seabrook was not in the lineup from Game 3 - 7.

What are you talking about? He only missed 2 games.

I still think Chicago is a very good team. They lost Sharp (who was on quite a hot streak) to injury for 3-4 weeks and then Toews was out with a concussion for 20+ games this past season. I thought they were the better team against PHX but their ***** goaltender let them down. I`d like to think we`re the better team but they always give us fits.

Edited by mysticriver, 28 August 2012 - 10:45 PM.

Posted Image

Sig/Avatar by ExpectoPatronum

#182 mysticriver

mysticriver

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 10:44 PM

Edit

Edited by mysticriver, 28 August 2012 - 10:44 PM.

Posted Image

Sig/Avatar by ExpectoPatronum

#183 Canucklehead420

Canucklehead420

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 460 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 01:11 PM

6 and 8 goal playoff meltdowns guaranteed. you gotta love the thought of saddling the hawks with that.

either you're just being a troll or you know nothing about hockey. If we dealt them Lu and had to face them in the playoffs I'd be very very concerned.

#184 Riviera82

Riviera82

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,576 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 05:00 PM

either you're just being a troll or you know nothing about hockey. If we dealt them Lu and had to face them in the playoffs I'd be very very concerned.

I wouldn't be concerned. What they were able to do to us, we would now be able to do to them.

#185 winacup

winacup

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 10:31 PM

i'd only be conerned if lu was my starter.....
Posted Image

Recent blog entries on this topic

Photo

Funniest CDC post ever!

By Peaches in CH9, on 17 July 2012 - 10:33 AM

Dallas Stars

When Joe Niewendyk said he was going all out on free agents he wasn't joking. Niewendyk signed veteran offensive forwards Ray Whitney and Jaromir Jagr. He also traded pest Steve Ott and depth d-man for offensive center Derek Roy. The one move that I thought was risky at the time was trading Mike Ribeiro for Cody Eakin but it was probally...

Read Full Entry →

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.