The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Apparently Taylor Hall and Jordan Eberle are the best players on earth?

LOL Toronto also came this close to voting Reimer in as an all star game starter. If that had happened all debate should stop about adding a Hamilton or 2knd T.O. team, as we would have known the rabid demented fans would support anything. A veritable printing press for money...

How embarrassing would that have been? :picard:

At least these guys are pretty legit players, albeit not a Crosby or Giroux (my vote as best young player).

Cudo's to them for supporting their guy. I voted for Rome in the All Star game 10 times?

According to TSN, Hall and Eberle are better than the Crosby's, Ovechkin's, and Stamkos's of the world. hmmm

Anyone know why TSN would allow the fans to screw with this? Its going to look hilarious to see the TSN analysts try to decide who the BEST player in the world is. LOL

whosbetterbracket2012_649x562_49690.jpg

Typical moronic Oiler fans. How incompetent can you be? They clearly all have no knowledge of the game. Complete homerism. Shameful that fans would try to rig the voting like that. I bet they even used bots to increase vote counts. Who would do such a vile thing? I'm embarrassed for them...

rory1.jpg

Typical moronic Oiler fans. How incompetent can you be? They clearly all have no knowledge of the game. Complete homerism. Shameful that fans would try to rig the voting like that. I bet they even used bots to increase vote counts. Who would do such a vile thing? I'm embarrassed for them...

rory1.jpg

Archived