The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Discussion] The Doan Meta-Thread v2.0

Common sense says he will sign in Vancouver now. The ownership issue has not be dealt with in Phoenix so what are his options? sign in Van.

That being said, it changes the return on what Gillis wants/needs for Lou. I'd say based on Doan signing he will be looking for prospects that are 1-2years out from making the team.

Then maybe he hunts for that number 1 defenceman....

Glad this topic came up today cause it looks like a slow day at work...this fills the gap nicely.

Will there be an ESPN special covering this?

"I'm taking my talents to Wreck Beach" ??

What News 1130 tweeted about it being either Doan or Burrows is wrong. There is nothing to suggest that we can't afford both.

Lots could happen in the next 24 hours. Doan decision plus it sounds like the Canucks are getting closer to re-signing Burr. I'll only exhale when that is made official. One player we can NOT lose is him.

"I'm taking my talents to Wreck Beach" ??

What News 1130 tweeted about it being either Doan or Burrows is wrong. There is nothing to suggest that we can't afford both.

Lots could happen in the next 24 hours. Doan decision plus it sounds like the Canucks are getting closer to re-signing Burr. I'll only exhale when that is made official. One player we can NOT lose is him.

Archived